Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum or bitcoin cash  (Read 475 times)
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

If you can guess, eth or bitcoin cash which will first hit btc?
The answer is not at all obvious. Naturally, in all respects ETH is better and I believe in it. But with the fall of bitcoin, all it fans will immediately go into bitcoin cache, which can cause absurd growth, which temporarily will make his TOP-1.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

It's the same thing with other thread on what is more reliable Bitcoin or Ethereum, now this time is Bitcoin Cash over Ethereum so both of them are good coins as well but Bitcoin Cash is just the hard fork of Bitcoin meaning that they have so much in common that's why for me I would still pick Ethereum over Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash with personal reasons, Ethereum ERC20 smart contract made it cool and more popular because of its scalability and speed. 

yantorobi

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:42:23 PM

I chose Etherium when compared with bitcoin cash because I think the Etherium system exists because based on the foundation they own and bitcoin cash as a child of bitcoin so just like a duplicate only
darksanya

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:43:03 PM

BTS now exists only as a standard. the interest itself is already on the decline, so it is necessary to choose a new reference currency. but within the eth or bcc, I would be more inclined to the eth. but you can also bring a number of other very interesting coins like XEM or NEO
Lewoll

Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

The answer is not at all obvious. Naturally, in all respects ETH is better and I believe in it. But with the fall of bitcoin, all it fans will immediately go into bitcoin cache, which can cause absurd growth, which temporarily will make his TOP-1.

Bitcoin's position made it seated as the number one cryptocurrency in the market but its not the only of its kind, Ethereum could beat Bitcoin's features and capabilities. Although Bitcoin's market capital value is the only thing it advances and made Altcoins puts behind it's back but it's very clear that Ethereum offers more what users want like scalability and speed.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

Thanks for your feedback i think ethereum can beat bitcoin first
Currently I think the future of the crypto market will be decided by Ethereum. Bitcoin will remain valuable but it will not grow as strong as it has in the past few years but will give way to Ethereum. Ethereum has a good technical background, it is based on bitcoin's ineffectiveness, so I think 2018 will be the year of Ethereum.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

It may take awhile but I think eth can surpass btc marketcap one day.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
arakosta

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:09:13 PM

I think Ethereum is the only project that stands a chance in competing with BTC (marketcap). Bitcoin cash is a good alternative to Bitcoin but not good enough imo.

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:17:52 PM

of course Ethereum. even bitcoin cash I do not think I have a chance to win well in terms of anything, especially the community

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:24:50 PM

I will go for ethereum because it is nice assets for holding your Erc20 tokens. Likewise bch is like a clone of bitcoin that is common to everybody.
umer6161

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:36 PM

bitcoin cash will first reach today's bitcoin. The question where btc will be by that time.
romul1972

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:43:32 PM

Forget BCash and ripple. And go for ethereum and bitcoin! Please!

shh,  Wink let them buy BCash and ripple  Grin we will go for eth ))
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

It would be ethreum it is already closer with it's capitalization to bitcoin, but ethereum it's a platform with a lot of coins working at it's platform, bitcoin cash is just fork from bitcoin which could have also a nice potential, but i think if we are talking about interests and working project Ethereum accept coins and have working ICO's which also add value to the token

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

i believe that both ETH and BCH has a real shot to surapass bitcoin one day, if i have to choose i would pick ETH
zchprm

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

I would still choose etherum over bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is such a raw and upcoming coin to invest with while eth has something to prove on already. ETH is such a reliable and stable coin to invest with. Its price is always rising and people are quick to have profit in such time. ETH is also second to btc in comes of price and reliability. It doesn't often go down in price unlike btc.

yantorobi

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

I would still choose etherum over bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is such a raw and upcoming coin to invest with while eth has something to prove on already. ETH is such a reliable and stable coin to invest with. Its price is always rising and people are quick to have profit in such time. ETH is also second to btc in comes of price and reliability. It doesn't often go down in price unlike btc.
yes Etherium is a good coin with a strong foundation and Etherium reportedly will soon do the hardfork again and we all want that with the hardfork can provide a good effect and speed up the transaction process
redsandisk

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

ETH has a lot more built in value than BCH. BCH is at best a way to transfer value.  cool.  ETH can do that, plus smart contracts, plus token platform, etc.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

if I personally I would prefer ethereum rather than bitcoin cash, because the ethereum price increase is faster than bitcoin cash
VarDiff

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

Lol, are you serious?
Ethereum is a real project with a real value, confirmed by hundreds of ICO and thousands of people.
Bitcoin Cash is... just a scam that uses "Bitcoin" name.

You can make money on both of them, but if we're talking about long-term — I believe in ETH only from these two.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

I think Ethereum has a great project than Bitcoin cash.. Ethereum has alot of big news they are shifting to POS and i think this is the best move of VItalik, btw.. the price are pumping might get in before it's too late. goodluck everyone!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: