Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum or bitcoin cash  (Read 475 times)
Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

Ethereum is the best Altcoin,  but Bitcoin Cash is just the hard fork of Bitcoin meaning and  Bitcoin cash will be always second-third rated.
I think Ethereum could beat Bitcoin's features and capabilities.
ETH might lead the way.
pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

I think I vote for ethereum. The great price movement of ethereum is amazingly surpassed the other coins in just a year. Maybe ethereum.
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

If you can guess, eth or bitcoin cash which will first hit btc?
I think no one has such a great potential to hit btc at all. But as we know btc has lost a lot of dominance in the global market so we can't just be sure about all this. But if we see of such a case then bch might just match it up in value but it will be just because bch is already about double of Ether. if we see a pump it will be the first to reach btc. But in case of market cap surely ETH will win the race against btc as it has some great tokens running on it too.
yesboiasni

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

They are both great coins.
Bitcoin Cash fees are really low.
And ETH is not bad with fees , but I will still say Bitcoin cash.

----------- CHECK SHOPIFY STORES ON SALE ------------------
 -------------   https://www.oklox.com ----------------
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

There are more chances of Ethereum. As its price is still giving us an upward slope and it is also the second most popular cryptocurrency with many projects under it. Whereas Bitcoin cash is comparably less popular, where investors also avoid investing.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

Even though bitcoin cash today is very high but still there are a lot of people who are interested on ethereum more than btcc and maybe in the next few months, Ethereum will really dominate the market and it can become the next bitcoins. It was a very good thing that eth coins this year started at 1k dollar, It only means that it will increase further more in the next few months.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

There is no better altcoin than Ethereum for now. Bitcoin Cash is not in a good shape I think. So I am buying ETH coins and will hold for a half a year at least. In my opinion it is best strategy.
For me I will choose ethereum than bitcoin cash because in ETH it possible to grow my coin and have plenty of it, while bitcoin cash it will never grow even its value is double than ethereum. I will choose ETH because its value move upward continuously so, to those people who holding ethereum this is the luckily day for them.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

I'm sure there's more chance at the Ethereum. Over the past year, the ecosystem has grown dramatically. Developers continue to develop the platform. More and more investors are turning in his direction. A bitcoin cash is a speculative tool.
jamelyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

ethereum have a potential.so i choose eth than bitcoin cash.eth is reach the $1000 within 1month.too fast to pump ethereum.and i think ethereum is the second high value in the crypto currency.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:20:16 PM

I think ethereum has more potential than bitcash. It has great technology and be used by most of projects. 

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Ethereum have more chances to hit btc first . I'm skeptical about bch future , because I believe in original bitcoin , after integrating with lightning protocol btc will be strong as never before .

pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

I think either Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash can hardly surpass Bitcoin in terms of price, but if I am asked to choose one that has higher chance of reaching the price of Bitcoin, I would choose Ethereum, because it has a steady upward trend in its price which unlike that of Bitcoin Cash which most of the time fluctuates with the price of Bitcoin but with different magnitudes: when the price of Bitcoin increases, it will increase by a smaller percentage; when the price decreases, it will decrease by a larger percentage, making it always lag behind that of Bitcoin.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Of course I choose Ethereum, it's much reliable and better that Bitcoin Cash. Maybe you can make some money on Bitcoin Cash but it looks strange and I don't think it has a future.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:00:30 AM

After yesterday's events, I think it's worth paying tribute to our etherium, because he pretty staunchly kept his price. Therefore, in this comparison, as I said earlier, I choose the Etherium. I also advise you to choose the etherium.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

I think that’s ethereum which will hit BTC first but also not sure about that. I mean get closer to it but there are chances that bitcoin will keep trying to push itself further. There is no chance of bitcoin cash in the long run because it’s clearly a mess and everyone knows what happened with the bitconnect. The forked coin same as BCH. So no one will garuntee you about the future of the BCH but we can surely say that ETH and BTC could be closer this year.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:18:24 AM

In this match up i think ethereum will always win because of a great circulatiob in the industry and bitcoin cash is not even on the 3rd place on the coinmarketcap so i will chose eth
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

I think, that will reach a price like bitcoin is ethereum because I think ethereum is now also a coin that has a function to be the core coin in token / ERC20 trading and I think someday ethereum will surely be bobbing and going beyond bitcoin. i hope it. and this is all just my opinion
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

I do concur that ETH conveys an awesome square chain with itself yet in the event that you look the pattern carefully a large portion of the excavators have moved from BTC to BCH mining in view of an incredible mining reward and simple mining abilities. In addition it has picked up a great deal of significant worth as well. Not much beyond any doubt but rather individuals are extremely taking BCH as a decent way out from btc. In the event that I needed to figure which would, likely Ether, it conveys so much esteem, most undertakings are made on its system. Bitcoin has the title of first cryptographic money, which will hold its incentive for quite a while. In genuine utility to the client Ether outperforms bitcoin.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

With the rate etherum is hitting had I guess it will do better this year for that of bitcoin cash cant just say any thing now.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
therwas

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

I think etherium can be top1 , not bitcoin cash, because etherium got better scalebility, better team and working hard on their coin every day, plus around 90% of all coins are in erc20 technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: