Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] I have a few iPhone 6's.. maybe 4-6 of them. Anyone interested?  (Read 149 times)
afcobra2 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

I have a few iPhone's I've simply "put away" after upgrading and I've also been given a couple of phones from people who don't need them anymore. I think I may have like 4 or 5 iPhone 6's, all in different colors/capacities, etc. Anyone interested in buying them all for BTC? I'd like to sell all to 1 person.

I can get you specs and pictures of every single phone if interested. Thank you.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

Start out by taking a picture of all those phones with a handwritten note that states the date and your forum username. 
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

As someone with some first-hand knowledge of iPhones, make sure that these iPhones are not stolen when you're buying them. I am not saying OP is trying to sell stolen phones, but if he is (or anyone, for that matter), then it is possible that it is iCloud-locked or activation locked. The first layer of security prevents using iPhones that are linked to an iCloud account with Find My iPhone enabled. Even restoring does not work for these. Furthermore, it is also possible that the phone could have been stolen without a linked iCloud account but reported as stolen to Apple and the carriers. This would result in the IMEI of the stolen device being stored in a stolen devices database that prevents the activation of the phone until the issue is resolved. You should ask for the IMEIs before finalizing the purchase and confirm with Apple that they are not stolen.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: