Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:08:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or faucits  (Read 586 times)
JimXcrab (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:23:52 PM

which is more easy to earn bitcoins? what can you suggest for me i only got low investment . and how can i earn high profit?
harryhugh9

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

i don't think i going to be work any soone

Harry Founder of https://techuhow.com/gbwhatsapp-apk/
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

which is more easy to earn bitcoins? what can you suggest for me i only got low investment . and how can i earn high profit?
Easier to use faucets and get literally pennies for your work (if you can even earn that amount anymore considering the state of faucets and how they continue to decrease their reward sizes), but trading will get you so, so much more that it isn't even funny. It's a bit more challenging to make money since it is guess-and-check most of the time unless you find yourself as part of a pump n dump in-group scheme, but you will earn so much more off of just $1 in most instances than hours upon hours or working at faucets and trying to pinch the pennies so you can have something of value.

You will earn a high profit with trading, with some risk, faucets have no investment and low risk but extremely low rewards. It's all up to you.
honeyira

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

If you have money trading is better.
You can gain faster in trading unlike the faucetvit will take for you long to gain a few coins.
Besides some of the caucet did pay.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

First of all you have to understand what trading and faucets are because these two things are totally different. First of all faucets are websites where you can earn free satoshis ,you dont have to invest anything just complete some captcha and you got yourself some free satoshis(wich worth less than 0.01$ per claim). Trading means investing some bitcoins at the beginning so you can buy coins wich have low price and sell them back when the price rises and you will make a profit.
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

Trading all the way
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

This would depend on what kind of trader you wanted to be. There are different ways to multiply or earn your btc. You can invest in ICO's which you think has a good team and a potential in the market. Faucets or airdrops are good but I dont think this would suffice as your main way of earning or multiplying your btc.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

of course I recommend for trading because the profit can be greater than you follow the faucet, but the risk is also big, even you can lose all your capital in trading
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

of course I recommend for trading because the profit can be greater than you follow the faucet, but the risk is also big, even you can lose all your capital in trading
Using the faucet was very tiring. There are many way to gain passive income from cryptocurrency. We can runs masternode, POSwallet, or invest in genesis mining token. Trading is not an easy job. You should understand that coin's price is not always rise, so when it's price is start to fall after rise then you should sell it too. People do panic selling to gain profit. You should find the right time, trading is very risky.
MS DEBANSHU

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:40:11 AM

For those who want to earn without investing bitcoin, faucet is a good thing for all. And this faucet is the place from where people can earn huge money, as well It is also less work...
Look at those link given to me that I think could be your advantage,

http://claimbtc.in/bitcoin-faucet/
https://freebitco.in
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:44:29 AM

Years ago I got 3 whole bitcoins from a faucet run by Gavin Andresen. You jelly?

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:47:09 AM

which obviously you will get faster to trade. If you try to do faucets, I don't know how long you will collect in each activity. but if to trade, you can always try to find a gap in opportunity. but this is not easy, you must have extensive knowledge about trading. so my advice, try to always seek knowledge about that involves crypto and trade.
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

Just go on trading. Faucet it will waste you time and effort of doing it.
Now a days there are faucet that they did not give the btc you earn in their faucet unless you made a deposits. Beside you just get penny on faucet anyway.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:48:31 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 07:00:41 AM by Fantastic33

Its much easy to earn bitcoin (in form satoshi) on faucets just by solving recaptcha. BUT, you will only receive penny, and it takes A LOT of time. You can also earn by joining signature campaigns but you need to be a jr member before you can join it. You must also read a lot about bitcoin to be able to post on forums. Then you will get paid every week depending on your rank.
If you want to earn a lot, the best way is through trading. BUT it is not easy. Trading is extremely profitable, but you need a lot of skills and knowledge to do that. You must also keep your self updated on bitcoin's price from time to time.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

You can start doing your things in faucets but it is kinda boring and the return for your effort and time maybe minuscule at best however if you have a lot of idle time then why not use them in gathering coins using the many faucets available. I usually liken these faucets with the pay-per-click programs like Noebux or Clixsense...definitely time consuming and the best way to earn big is to refer others to the programs. Now, once you are able to save some coins you should proceed to trading just start small to educate yourself first. Never rush things but don't give up either as quitters never win...and you know the rest.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

it is easy to play faucet than trading, you don't need anything to start and you only need to spend a time to visit one by one the faucet websites but for now, I think it is not worth because the reward is not big. but if you want to earn a high profit, then you can choose to trade in the exchanges but to do this, you need money to start. but if you want to use the faucet to collect the coin and then you sell at the exchange, this could be done if you have many coins that you save.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

I think trading has far greater profits, but it is difficult for beginners, in trading it takes precision and patience in analyzing altcoin. then the person who has no knowledge of trading, impatient, and can not analyze altcoin then he will lose.
and the faucet is easy to do but the profits are very small and long. I do not like the faucet. I think the faucet is half a scam.
better choose trading, maybe 1 month is enough to deepen and understand trading strategy.

navigan9

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

I was looking for a platform to trade the highs and lows of Bitcoin when I came across the below article:

https://steemit.com/news/@investprosper/trade-bitcoin-forex-stock-indices-and-commodities-easily-with-easymarkets

I took a look at the recommended platform and was impressed.
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

Trading is risky and you need to have some good back up to invest and trade. If you start losing it may be stressful for you. It also needs some experience, I do not think everyone will profit from trading.

Faucet however does not contain any risk, it does not make you earn a lot. I used some faucets, they are so boring and do not let you earn a significant amount.

I think the best thing is earn some money out of crypto and invest in the projects you believed.

johnlhy251

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

It is better to try in trading, rather than faucet. In trading you can earn high amount if you invest, while in faucet, it takes time to earn high.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: