Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or faucits  (Read 584 times)
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

Faucets are the easiest way to get satoshis, but with really low to almost no profit. But if you keep your earnings for a long time, you will see that you are gaining profit.

While trading may give you an extremely high profit within a short span of time, it has the highest risk of losing your investment. This requires skills unlike faucets. Hence, always invest what you can afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hx37071101

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

do both, I don't have the patience on faucet. Faucets are for people have no money to invest in
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

which is more easy to earn bitcoins? what can you suggest for me i only got low investment . and how can i earn high profit?
First of all here I would like to suggest that don't get into faucet like system and don't loss your time in stupid works .
But go for the legimate ways to make earnings i.e trading , if you will be able to do work then surely it will be more better for you to have success step by step easily .
My suggestion for you is just make investment of 100$ in trading , and start buy of coins at low rate and sell.them at high rate , here either you will loss or you will make profit . But loss and profit will both of them will teach you that what you made mistake Thier that you got loss and what made profit for you .
And be careful about the news and rumours in the social media about crypto currency Field because they have big impact over the market of the bitcoin .
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

I will choose trading. I better learn first the strategy on how to trade in order to get great results, rather than choosing an easy faucet but the result is small and takes a long time.
maybe faucet is more suitable for beginner.

altGear

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

PRiVCY

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

Trading...also most cryptocurrencies have bounties available for a broad range of skills which you can apply for.

Cheers!
altGear (join community in my sig if your a crypto beginner)

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

I would not recommend using faucet because it's just a waste of time and the profit you're going to earn is not reasonable. If I'm going to choose between faucets or trading i would choose trading of course, in trading you can earn 0.001+ BTC in just a couple of minutes if you invest in a right coin and you need to have a capital first before you're able to start trading so for you to easily understand the difference of the 2 i will list down their advantage and disadvantages.

* FAUCET*
Are a reward system, in the form of a website or app, that dispenses rewards in the form of a satoshi, which is a hundredth of a millionth BTC, for visitors to claim in exchange
for completing a captcha or task as described by the website.

Advantages
• You can earn without Investment.
• There's a lot of sites that offers this service.
• You just need to watch ads in order to receive satoshis

Disadvantages
• The profit is unreasonable.
• Low profit, very low.
• Waste of time.

*TRADING*
Cryptocurrency exchanges or digital currency exchanges are businesses that allow customers to trade cryptocurrencies or digital currencies for other assets,
such as conventional fiat money, or different digital currencies.

Advantages
• You can earn in seconds (It depends on the coin and your capital)
• There's a lot of coin that has a potential wherein you can invest and earn profit.
• The most easy way yet riskiest way to earn profit.

Disadvantages
• Needs capital in order to start.
• The risk is high specially if you don't have knowledge about cryptocurrency trading.
• Your investment may reduced in just a second if you purchase a wrong coin.

I hope this would help you to choose which job you're going to take, but 1 thing i will say there's no easy way to earn profit without facing risk. Good luck to you.
Vhonakid

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

I'm willing to try trading and currently studying the techniques and necessary know-how to do so. Just contemplating on whether to do day trading or just holding for a week or so.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

which is more easy to earn bitcoins? what can you suggest for me i only got low investment . and how can i earn high profit?

When I was newbie that's about a few months back I have to play the faucet every day. The trick is very easy to get some sathosi but the withdraw limit is very high, so I just saturated and bored to doing that. Until now I leave the faucet and focus on learning about bitcoin, investment or trading because I think it is more effective than playing faucet. So, if you have a big patient you can play faucet but if you not trading and investment is the solution.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

I choose Trading because I did faucets but it need efforts, time and more patience than trading. But, in trading you should becareful because you can loss all your money. For faucets there is no risk but it need some minimum amount to reach then you can withdraw it to your wallet so it need more efforts. That's what I thought. Thanks
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:44:26 AM

which is more easy to earn bitcoins?

Faucet is the easiest way to get or earn bitcoin, you just literally click and you will be rewarded with bitcoins, but the bitcoin you will be getting are just pennies dont expect to that it will make you rich.

what can you suggest for me i only got low investment.

You can invest at Saga and UTT coins they are new at the market and very promising specially UTT.

and how can i earn high profit?

If you want to earn high profit then invest a lot of money in a coin that you want so that when you trade them in the market the return will be big also.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

You must remember there are no easy way to make money even in the bitcoin and other digital coins, i will recommend to you start learning about the analysis technical to prediction of the price, so you must do trading altcoins and start thinking about the constant profit from trading not high profit, i don't recommendation to earn bitcoin with faucet just waste your time without something useful be learned by you, also i recommend to investing into the ICOs and learning carefull about the projects.
TutorShow

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

faucits is only waste of your time and your resources.
trading is better than faucits just need more information and smart.
if you have skills in programming you can earn fast in very short time.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

You must remember there are no easy way to make money even in the bitcoin and other digital coins, i will recommend to you start learning about the analysis technical to prediction of the price, so you must do trading altcoins and start thinking about the constant profit from trading not high profit, i don't recommendation to earn bitcoin with faucet just waste your time without something useful be learned by you, also i recommend to investing into the ICOs and learning carefull about the projects.
Making money with faucets isn't an easy thing to do at all, Its one of the laziest and most boring things to do and am sure that most people quit just because of that.Trading can also make you money that is if you are able to read the market signs and predict correctly but there is a huge risk too because there is always a chance of losing money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

I think the more profitable and quick method is trade. But he is also much harder in my opinion. It requires much more concentration and experience.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

Trading is your best bet to earn a substantial amount of Bitcoins. But since you're kind of new to it and don't have money to start up. Fauceting is not very much advisable because the payouts are usually very low. The best thing is to rank up and start participanting in campaigns and earn a very good pay with which you can now start trading.
Akitot

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

trading is best option compared to faucets..
You can try and start with minimum of ten dollars, it's a best choice for beginner...
pitar582

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

If you want to earn handsome money you should choce trading.trading is the best way to earn good money.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

because I prefer a world full of challenges, so I better choose trading, I know that the risk is great, but if successful and get away from the trap, then we will get bigger profit.
different from faucet, i see faucet only spend time without money. but for beginner, i suggets to choice the fauchet.

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

Both are profitable and have different characteristics of earnings, in trading you must have work 24/7 just to monitor the movements of coins as what you invested. So stressful in trading even though have a huge profit on it but you need to work hard in trading. Unlike having a faucet your just waiting and collect small amount given by faucet it takes a decades before you earn huge amount. Why you did not chose both faucet while trading i think that's productive way of earning in bitcoin.

unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

There are so many legit faucets from which you can earn handsome amount of Bitcoins and it is completely free so my call is Faucits!! Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: