Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or faucits  (Read 586 times)
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

I choose trading you do not need to be good looking at the fundamentals of coin hold you, from head to toe you know your longterm. the best way to get a profit is also trading is number one source of my income faucet is waisting my time i have no interest about that.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:05:26 AM

i would like to choose trading because i never try faucets, i have read aboit faucet and my opinion working with faucet need a lot of time and energy than trading. and then faucet give little income for me.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:04:01 AM

If you compare the faucets by trading, it is obviously so easy to get the btc from the faucet because you do not need special skills like analyzing the stock market.
Only, the income from the faucet will not be as big as the result of trading, you need technical analyst.
But if you at least know the basics you need to trade, I'm sure you would prefer to trade. The current faucet, they give such a small gift. Only a few satoshi / claim.
Jessy Pinkmank

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:13:08 AM

Faucet is easy, you can do it with free money but it wasting your time. I prefer to trading, you can start trading with minimum amount to learn first. And of course you can improve you investment to earn a huge of money.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:18:37 AM

which is more easy to earn bitcoins? what can you suggest for me i only got low investment . and how can i earn high profit?

my friends told me trading is the best way to earn bitcoins. faucets are not longer worth to use it, because it gives you a to small reward for the time to spend on it. in the next weeks i try trading too. hope my friends give me the right advice.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:26:32 AM

i would like to choose trading because i never try faucets, i have read aboit faucet and my opinion working with faucet need a lot of time and energy than trading. and then faucet give little income for me.

Well as of now, faucets are just a waste of time (that's why my friend stopped recently from collecting some coins on faushit lol) but years ago I got my first bitcoin from it and I've made it grow. If the op have some spare money or savings he could go for trading but the problem is that he could also lose money from trading.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

which is more easy to earn bitcoins? what can you suggest for me i only got low investment . and how can i earn high profit?

my friends told me trading is the best way to earn bitcoins. faucets are not longer worth to use it, because it gives you a to small reward for the time to spend on it. in the next weeks i try trading too. hope my friends give me the right advice.

Correct. Trading is the best to earn Bitcoin and you need to carefully research before investing in any cryptocurrency coin other than Bitcoin and Ethereum. Set up a target of profit or time duration before investing, never get panic if the price goes down after buying the crypto since that is a part of trading. Do not waste your time in faucets since these faucets kills your time and give back just 0.001% of their profit to us.
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

if you gonna between trading and faucits then  i think you should choose invest some money in trading this could get you a much better profit than faucts which i have tried a while back and it wasn't so profitable trading has a risk but when all come around the outcome becomes really good i hope you get the idea
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:44:53 AM

I suggest to prefer in trading than in faucet,in trading some risk you will encounter but you will get more profit from it,in faucet low risk and small profit and other says not worth it the amount of effort you made in faucet.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:08:00 AM

I think its not pretty to use the word 'easy' for earning bitcoin 'cause it's not.Trading or faucets can be frofitable in their unique ways but theres always a risk for whatever decision you choose.Trading requires knowledge and an scrupulous study about it,although it can help to gain more profit,but it needs capital to start with and a possibility of being scammed.While in faucets time is in demand,and  a small profit they offer,however there are also faucets that are not legit and might waste your time.Everyone has their own choices you won't learn unless you experience and see it yourself.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:38:33 AM

if you ask which one is easier, I will answer the faucet because it does not require capital to get the coin, but if you just play the faucet you will not get much profit, but if you want to get a big profit, I suggest you to trade, but before that you must know first about the trade, because if you do not know anything you can lose your money

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Nfp

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:54:12 AM

Trading and faucets are mostly the same, both of them are time consuming when it comes to earnings, and i don't think so that it's an easy way to earn bitcoin. But still, i prefer to trading than faucets, it's more reliable and profitable when it comes to earning specially in bitcoin. You just need to have an enough capital to invest in, but it's worth it and you will earn a bigger profit.
tahmad

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

It's easier to earn bitcoin from faucet, but the result you are get is too bit. If you want big earn, try to trading. But trading has high risk.
So do it with your own risk.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:01:21 AM

Trading is more rewarding if you have time to study the markets and some money to invest in. Faucets usually needs less time, but you'll earn dust with. Faucets are good only if you think the coins you earn now will be much more valuable in the future.
Those who were visiting bitcoin faucets a few years ago now have a significant amount of btc.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:04:20 AM

Trading is certainly the best choice in order for you to earn big, you can also try your luck in gambling (Note: I'm not advertising or promoting gambling). I will not suggest you todo faucet because your only wasting your time and effort to earn just $1. But if you really wanted to do it, It's really up to you.

The best for me to earn bitcoin is by joining alt's campaign here in the forum. Just doing Facebook Campaign and Signature Campaign, You can surely earn big if your project succeed.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:14:38 AM

I think trading will be much better considering the little penny faucet offer this days they reward keep decreasing day by day, but in trading you stand to gain much if you are lucky and smart enough to understand the market when to trade and when not to. And again get the right trading software I don't know of any but you can fine a handful of them on the internet.
miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:20:31 AM

If you have money trading is better.
You can gain faster in trading unlike the faucetvit will take for you long to gain a few coins.
Besides some of the caucet did pay.
Trading is better for me. Because when you go for trading, you can easily earn money. But some people they go for faucet. But it depends on people how they used their bitcoin.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:24:35 AM

I think trading will be much better considering the little penny faucet offer this days they reward keep decreasing day by day, but in trading you stand to gain much if you are lucky and smart enough to understand the market when to trade and when not to. And again get the right trading software I don't know of any but you can fine a handful of them on the internet.

Absolutely you are right fauceting is wasting of time dont ever try to claim btc in any kind of faucet site because you earn small amount while the owner earn huge amount hahaha. I suggest to try mastering trading because it can give to you a good profit start with a small amount and familiar the trading site platform to avoid lossing your capital theres also some useful topic in this forum to give idea on how trading works.

Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

Absolutely you are right fauceting is wasting of time dont ever try to claim btc in any kind of faucet site because you earn small amount while the owner earn huge amount hahaha. I suggest to try mastering trading because it can give to you a good profit start with a small amount and familiar the trading site platform to avoid lossing your capital theres also some useful topic in this forum to give idea on how trading works.
Great points. Why in the world would anyone compare trading to faucets? Faucets help in providing little to no earnings in the long term and the chance of earning something substantial is rare in this case. On the other hand, trading is profitable on so many levels provided you do your research and luck is also a factor here. Personally, I am a HODLER and I invest into coins for the long term instead of depending on daytrading for short term profits. This forum itself as you suggested is a great place to start learning about the basics of crypto trading and investing related terms.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

investing in ico will get you high profits. I think it is the best speculation for low investment. there are many factors you can do, yes, just like trading will get you a lot of profit. but in essence, you must have a basic knowledge of it all. try to search again and deepen your understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: