Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN SUGGESTION  (Read 804 times)
tadcoin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2011, 05:37:54 PM

why doesnt bitcoin make it mandatory that everyone must be put on a map to allow bitcoin trading in public?yeah i know there are two websites dedicated to this,but theres hardly any traders on.if everyone was put on a map automatically,it would be fantastic.easy face to face transactions.all still anonymous.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
myjack

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2011, 06:00:40 PM

Why do you need to know the location of somebody buying/selling bitcoins? Or what did you meant with "map"?
tadcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2011, 06:08:31 PM

to find someone in your location to trade with.if everyone was placed on a map it would be easy.but this should be an automatic process by bitcoin. there are sites you can register on to find people in your location,but theres hardly anyone on it...cause hardly anyone knows about it i guess
myjack

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2011, 06:13:13 PM

still can't get the point why you want to know it... All you have to know is which payment method they accept...

By the way you can't dedicate bitcoins to a location. How should that work??
tadcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2011, 06:13:53 PM

but seriously, its a good way to cut out all these exchange sites which is a farce up the ars* trying to buy bitcoins.face to face buying and selling.but these sites that you can register on to meet people sucks..bitcoin needs to set this up themselves to work.
tadcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2011, 06:15:40 PM

still can't get the point why you want to know it... All you have to know is which payment method they accept...

By the way you can't dedicate bitcoins to a location. How should that work??

jeez man,how old are you??

cash 4 bitcoins pal,face to face....you meet persons face to face....person A has bitcoins,person B gives cash for those botcoins....and vice versa
BitCoinMe

View Profile
July 09, 2011, 08:28:59 PM

Great idea, fully support!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: