Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:23:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Greatest coins to invest in under a penny?  (Read 260 times)
tonmoycrypto (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

Comment below, if there are any findings or special choice
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:01 AM

I will recommend telcoin for an investment now because the worth is not up to a cent now.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

Just wondering, what does the fiat value of a coin have to do with the soundness of investing in it. A dollar invested in BTC will yield you the same as a dollar invested in a coin worth a penny if they both increase by the same percentage.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

These are my coins under a penny or under 1 USD. Wink.
1. TRX, active developer and CEO. Most of the team composed of devs from Alibaba. Great choice if you'll get it.
2. DNT, somebody tipped me that there could be a breakout for this so I bought this coin.
3. XEM, but now it is above a penny, but I bought it lower than a dollar.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:12:23 AM

Here is a list of coins that I suggest u invest in.
1. ETBS(solid team, great community, super low supply(1.6mil), iTrade(copy trading platform) launching in Q2, ethbitslocal(like localbitcoins but it supports way more crypto currency).
2) AlgoTradingFun(OP Russian team, smart robots to help u manage ur portfolio and state of the art algo to enable the bots to buy low sell high)
3) Bitjob(Great Israeli team, active, something like Bitjob but with way less fees and it will also have lesser restrictions. Plus, it is decentralised.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:14:38 AM

There are plenty to choose from you can surely see all Altcoins that are doing well in the coinmarketcap site there is Electroneum that has $0.165544, Golem that may come up to $1 and have the value of $0.959110, Dent that right now has $0.069491, Bytom with $0.662316, ReddCoin that had pump up to 14.23% and has a value of $0.021824, for the below the cent coins that I have suggested there are tons to choose from but I think it is up to you to make a decision on what do you think is a great investment you can always read and research on their site if what is their services and if it's gonna be a hit to certain investors.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

I suggest you to buy NEM,even the price is above a dollar but it is worth to invest and the price of NEM in 2018 will explode I hope the price will reach upto $10.If you still looking for the coin under one dollar then you can pick your coin based on the rankings of coinmarket cap.S you can go to coinmarketcap.com and select the coins from top 100 ranks.
There is a coin named Siacoin which price is too low but it looks more potential in the future and it currently ranked in top 20 coins of coin market cap.So,don't forget to checkout that coins also.
jclick

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:28:55 AM

I suggest you to buy NEM,even the price is above a dollar but it is worth to invest and the price of NEM in 2018 will explode I hope the price will reach upto $10.If you still looking for the coin under one dollar then you can pick your coin based on the rankings of coinmarket cap.S you can go to coinmarketcap.com and select the coins from top 100 ranks.
There is a coin named Siacoin which price is too low but it looks more potential in the future and it currently ranked in top 20 coins of coin market cap.So,don't forget to checkout that coins also.

NEM looks good to me and there community is pretty active , having vision for technology.

But what is good in SiaCoin ? I m not able to understand this coin.

●  ●U●  ●R●  ●S●  ●I●  ●G●  ●N●  ●A●  ●T●  ●U●  ●R●  ●E●  ●
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

I do not know any under one penny, however there is a ico coming up that willbe giving away its token at 1 cent each, it is an exchange project, it is called Digitex.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

Just wondering, what does the fiat value of a coin have to do with the soundness of investing in it. A dollar invested in BTC will yield you the same as a dollar invested in a coin worth a penny if they both increase by the same percentage.

Because chances are, they won't increase by the same percentage. If you invest in a coin at 1 cent per coin, and if the coin has some promise, it is not extraordinary for the coin to reach 5 cents. Although the coin won't take off like bitcoin, your money just became 5x, which is impossible to get when you invest in bitcoin.

europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:10:27 AM

I don't mind the price is high or low when I invest , potential is my only rule.Waves is my suggestion.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

when it comes to investment on the cryptocurrency ,we should look at the supporters,the concept and the market  strategies  of the platform,not minding it is high or low if all criteria are met one can invest.
trudovik

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

one of these coins was at one time bitcoin, it cost less than 1 dollar. Now there are a lot of coins in the market that are still very cheap, but believe me that over time they will make their X, so have time to buy today
RDNX

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

I can say MUSICOIN. They are undervalued. They roadmap is good. They have own blockhain, like ethereum based. MUSICOIN will be like spotify or soundcloud based on Blockhain.
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

I think it was SIA coin.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

Being a penny doesnt matter lol its the marketcap that matters. As far as good support teams, check out EOS. The creator also created bitshares and steemit, two coins that are worth billions
rolozcar

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

Just research any coin that offers real world solutions and  is innovative, it will be worth more than 1 penny in no time if there is value in the project, which will attract demand and raise its price.
trudovik

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

I think it was SIA coin.
Incidentally, a very good example for investment has heard that in the summer of 2018 SIA will be worth a lot of money, but of course all this is a rather vague forecast for such projects, so now it's probably worth to buy SIA
Janus101

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

ADA
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

i suggest XP Coin , the price of last 2 month is 10 sat , and last month get the highest price at 30 sat
for now is 19-21 sat

they have good roadmap at 2018 and i think will get higher price
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: