Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FILLED 0.21 BTC LOAN Until auguest 23rd (payback 0.35)  (Read 1509 times)
Jenger

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:57:50 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231231.msg2683024#msg2683024

giveaway (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 06:09:05 PM

FILLED Thanks to none of you guys. I might be back to try and get another loan later in the month.
I hate how EVERY one claims a jr. is a scammer. No im just trying to get a loan and if someone gave me a chance on here i might get some more feedback.

but its filled now so please dont send me any bitcoins currently unless there are a donation
millsdmb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 06:11:22 PM

FILLED Thanks to none of you guys. I might be back to try and get another loan later in the month.
I hate how EVERY one claims a jr. is a scammer. No im just trying to get a loan and if someone gave me a chance on here i might get some more feedback.

but its filled now so please dont send me any bitcoins currently unless there are a donation
must have gone to a different addy, cuz nobody put any coins in 1CbtWjtBSgG5iLJgMges2LWfAVuPNie941

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
giveaway (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 06:17:23 PM

must have gone to a different addy, cuz nobody put any coins in 1CbtWjtBSgG5iLJgMges2LWfAVuPNie941

It was a different addy i used my desktop client address not my other wallet
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 06:32:34 PM

Congrats on getting the loan filled. You should post the TxIDs so you can have a public record of successfully receiving and paying back the loan to help build up your rep Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
millsdmb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:41:40 PM

Congrats on getting the loan filled. You should post the TxIDs so you can have a public record of successfully receiving and paying back the loan to help build up your rep Smiley
I was going to give up on this thread, but thank you for clarifying what I meant to say when I see no TX of his loan.

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:45:25 PM

You know who bitches the most about scam accusations?

Drumroll....scammers.
giveaway (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 09:05:50 PM

You know who bitches the most about scam accusations?

Drumroll....scammers.

Why do i try with you people?
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 09:07:46 PM

Excellent question.
Why don't you quit trying, since it's close to impossible to scam here with fresh accounts, now?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
giveaway (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 09:24:42 PM

Excellent question.
Why don't you quit trying, since it's close to impossible to scam here with fresh accounts, now?

Im sure it is but that doesnt mater to me due to im not scamming
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 10:41:30 PM

Excellent question.

Im sure it is but that doesnt mater to me due to im not scamming

Then post the TX link like you were asked.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: