Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10,000 to invest - what would you do?  (Read 484 times)
AstaYuno

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

Look for coins that are solid and you believe in.
Do your own research so that you really could decide which to buy
kokor4o_

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

I would split my budged between ethereum and altcoins. Eth is in general with a great idea with an even greater potential in the feature. The second one is because they are risky but have a really good ROI percentage as far as I know. Gool luck.
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

I would invest in a couple of businesses and also get a land in my home country which would fetch me money
cryptoiqtech

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

Another idea, find the next incermentally scalable, transaction fee free, secure, completely decentralized platform that supports distributed apps, and the coin that fuels it, and buy that. Bitcoin and blockchain based altcoins don't seem to provide that. DAG technology, or vaitants of Blockchain may be the answer (IOTA, Byteball, BitShares, Syscoin, Rootstock come to mind), but I am not sure if any of them are capable of achieving nirvava. I would like to know the next big thing beyond Blockchain that would allow technological advancements we cannot even think about today.
musashiwarrior

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

For sure best way is to diversify. In crypto investing for me the best is 50/50. I split them on risky and very risky. The first one keeps me in the game, the second one make me win in the game. Last year I made 50x with my risky investment and 2018 i'm continue this way. Now I'm very interested in one ICO that I think will win the game for me https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2724094.0
I'm searching for other ICO with big ROI, so if anyone finds something interesting write to me Smiley Thanks.
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

Dived your portfolio to several parts. Invest on NEO,ETH,BTC and other stable coin about 50%. Invest another half your portfolio for ICOs. Good ICO return more 10X within very short period of time. I recommend  Daneel ICO and I also investing on Daneel project.

Actually it worth to invest on Daneel project. Bellow facts prove is it worth or not to invest on Daneel project.

* Project idea -  Manage your cryptocurrency portfolio with deep AI market analyze.

* Technology -   IBM Watson platform.
                        IBM Watson is most powerful Artificial Intelligence in the fields of Natural Language and   Data and Emotional
                        Analysis.This technology can predict and manage asset by processing real time market data.

* Partnerships - Daneel has solid partnership IBM company and many partnership reputed company has to come.

Daneel will return more profit than investing on existing coin on market.

For More Information please visit bellow link and do some personal study on this .
           web Site - https://daneel.io/
           twitter - https://twitter.com/daneelproject
           blog - https://medium.com/@daneel_project
           FB - https://www.facebook.com/daneelproject
           telegram - https://t.me/DaneelCommunity

geethnew

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

30% to buy ETH,
20% to BTC
20% to ICO
30% to Altcoin Flipping

This is what I would do!    Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
Tom R

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:07:05 PM

Take an amount you can afford to lose and I would put a good chunk of that into longer term holdings such as protocols (Ethereum), payments (Bitcoin, Monero) and maybe a small portion into ICOs. I would want to invest in the protocol that is most likely to have most of the decentralized application built on.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:56:10 AM

Just use it to buy a promising i c o like Arcblock that is bringing a new thing to cryptocurrency sphere.... You can read about Arcblock
ICOPass
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Easiest way to do KYC checks

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

I'd probably go all-in on ethereum - it seems like the most serious one and one with the most potential (due to smart contract abilities).

tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

I recommend you to buy some COINS, CVC, EOS. Pretty good.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

In the near future, I'm going to come in to apx. $10,000. I
Answer is very simple, buy 1 whole bitcoin. Thing is, you can loose it coz hackers/thiefs or bitcoin vlaue goes to $0. But in other hand, you can gain around 10 times value so $100 000 in couple years (3-6).

10-times return from investment is vgood Smiley worth risk i think
MaximMax

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

I would buy a btc if i had this budget. But there are as many opinions as users on this forum
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

In the near future, I'm going to come in to apx. $10,000. I have other investments as far as 401k and savings go, but I think I want this money to go to crypto.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what mix of cryptos you'd bet on if you had $10,000? I'm personally very bullish on cryptocurrency as a whole this year. I want to be very aggressive and would love to get 5x gains or better.

Also, are there any trustworthy professional crypto advisors out there that I could pay for their services and advice?

Thanks

The best way is to do your own research and diversify your investment among multiple reputed options. If you are bullish for crypto then you can go with top 30 coins with high market cap and growth potential.

Alternatively you can also invest through good hedge funds like Authorito. However, make sure that you are investing in a genuine coin/token. Do not blindly follow other's opinion.
midvoc

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

keep your cash and stay away from crypto right now - have you seen the latest prices? If you had invested that when you first posted you would have massive losses on your hands.
Coin Hash

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

30% BTC, 30% ETH, 30% of your investment you be evenly spread on other coins listed in top 10. While remaining 10% should invested in some small value altcoin which can give you higher gains. I would recommend HTML coin for low value altcoin.
rohanshinde

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

In the near future, I'm going to come in to apx. $10,000. I have other investments as far as 401k and savings go, but I think I want this money to go to crypto.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what mix of cryptos you'd bet on if you had $10,000? I'm personally very bullish on cryptocurrency as a whole this year. I want to be very aggressive and would love to get 5x gains or better.

Also, are there any trustworthy professional crypto advisors out there that I could pay for their services and advice?

Thanks
I would suggest you to go in for below, these coins have great teams and can easily yield you 10x your investment.
DeepOnion - 4k
Sether - 4k
XRE - 1k
Scl - 1k
Mind you , all above are mid term to long term holds.

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡[/url (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1553108)
maskal89
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

50% ETH for ICO or Hodl, 10 % Btc when price falls, rest invest in coins such as doge, ripple, etc
Yuness0

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:08:24 AM

Now it is good time to buy crypto while the price is decreasing. I’d buy btc for about 40%, eth 40% and nearly last 10% I’d spend on perspective altcoins.
Goiyax001

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:10:52 AM

Etheruem
Neo
Stratis

some group in telegram,twitter in 2018 they will hit up into 1,000 usd ETH will rise up to 3,000 also zcash, but you need to see the potential ico's like XLM lumen, XVG,TRX  only you can determined what exact coin do you want to invest it's our 2nd opinion best time to invest cryptoians.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: