Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:31:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain 3.0 is here- ArcBlock  (Read 154 times)
gorkhalitrader (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

Decentralized applications and exchanges are going to lead the path in blockchain in the year 2018. ArcBlock is a blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications. It has a great team, great concept and five year plan in place with only 186million ABT total supply. This is the first project I have ever participated in the signature campaign since I believe in the transformation it can bring in the blockchain world in the years to come. What do you guys think of ArcBlock?

alexei635

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

Arcblock this is a really ambitious project with a very rational concept of the unification of different blockchains. For the first campaign of the signature is a great choice. The team is the same as in CyberMiles. Adequate professional people

sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

ArcBlock this telegram group imember is so much, the project is very fire, but the project hard hat is too big, there are too many good projects recently, I don't have much money involved in ArcBlock.what a pity. Sad

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

is ths a new nework?or use eth network. if it uses eth network, i thnk the project s the same as others. We need new blockchain s the tecnology. When the new chain is better than bitcoin  and eth, everyone wll get into the project
alexei635

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

is ths a new nework?or use eth network. if it uses eth network, i thnk the project s the same as others. We need new blockchain s the tecnology. When the new chain is better than bitcoin  and eth, everyone wll get into the project
If I understand correctly the concept arcblock does not create a new blockchain, but collaborates with existing blockchains, as well a key factor is the convenience for the end user and usability in mobile applications

BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

The ArcBlock seems to have the opportunity to become the block chain 3.0, I am very optimistic about this project, but the hard hat of this project is too big, I think this project does not need such huge amount of capital,

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
conkeconke

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Decentralized applications and exchanges are going to lead the path in blockchain in the year 2018. ArcBlock is a blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications. It has a great team, great concept and five year plan in place with only 186million ABT total supply. This is the first project I have ever participated in the signature campaign since I believe in the transformation it can bring in the blockchain world in the years to come. What do you guys think of ArcBlock?
All talk, could you guy show something actual work?
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

This is the hottest project of Blockchain technology in early 2018. I can't understand, but ArcBlock is hotter than CREDITS and others. I'm waiting their new WhitePaper, in case if they have a plan to public it, I want to read more about their team, their technology and their partners.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

This is a new Blockchain, Blockchain 3.0, but their ICO is running on ERC20 of Ethereum Blockchain. They will create new Blockchain with Cloud node & Openchain. I think will be better if they can show us their test with some node.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: