Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:45:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 200 mBTC Bitcoin Poker Freeroll at 9PM Eastern | Entry Codes Included!  (Read 746 times)
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:26:26 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 12:38:25 AM by BoozeHoundPoker

No Limit Holdem Freeroll @ 9pm Eastern.  Prize pool:  200mBTC (0.2BTC)

Tournament codes below are first come, first serve  Grin

If you do not have a Seals account, get one first by Clicking Here

Next, to enter the 9 PM Eastern freeroll, redeem one of these codes on the Seals site (under "My Account"):

Code:
(used)
(used)
(used - see below for entry)

At any time, stop by http://www.boozehoundpoker.com/ to earn more coupon codes, bitcoins, and seals chips.

Enjoy  Cool

Good luck!
HollowIP

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:39:41 PM

Took the last code- thanks! Lets see if my luck/skill is good again. Smiley

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:47:28 PM

Glad you've registered - I'm calling for an early Q9 boat!  lol  Cheesy

All - HollowIP took first place last night in the tournament, and won roughly 0.07BTC with totally free entry using nothing but raw poker skills (or possibly drinking and bluffing, the jury is still out  lol...)

Nice job!
HollowIP

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 11:56:20 PM

Glad you've registered - I'm calling for an early Q9 boat!  lol  Cheesy

All - HollowIP took first place last night in the tournament, and won roughly 0.07BTC with totally free entry using nothing but raw poker skills (or possibly drinking and bluffing, the jury is still out  lol...)

Nice job!

Another Q9 boat would be nice! haha Thanks again!

I encourage you guys to jump in! If you don't have the poker skills yet, don't worry about it. You will catch on quickly. Smiley

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 12:03:25 AM

That gives me an idea.  Maybe this will make it a little easier to get into the game.

For the next hour only, simply Click Here to register for an account, and I will automatically register you in the tournament.  You can win BTC absolutely free.

Feel free to reply to the thread with your username as well (I shouldn't miss any, but just in case).
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 12:24:52 AM

hey can you register me for the tourny please ajw7989. thank you
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 12:26:30 AM

Done.   Cool

Who else would like to play?
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 12:38:11 AM

I want to play too  Sad

Fildza_Helmi

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 12:40:26 AM

Fildza_Helmi is now registered  Cheesy

Who is next?
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 12:42:06 AM

Thanks  Cheesy

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 12:48:25 AM

10 minutes till game time.

Who is next to receive a free tournament seat?  Huh
BoozeHoundPoker (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 12:56:50 AM

Tournament is beginning in 2 minutes.  GL all!

Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: