Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:03:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this legit?  (Read 131 times)
Saboter (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

The exchange i linked in my signature (forum rules), offers 500$ for fee usage to those who register while it is in beta stage! Is this legit???
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:32:31 AM

It looks like you opened this thread to get referrals to you not to ask whether the site is legit or not.

If you want to ask question then should provide one direct link to the site without referral link - https://upcoin.com

To get that free bonus you need to complete one survey and it takes around 5 minutes. They are in a process to get more people to get register on their site by referral program. Nothing else is displayed after you log in.

wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:53:41 AM

It looks like you opened this thread to get referrals to you not to ask whether the site is legit or not.

If you want to ask question then should provide one direct link to the site without referral link - https://upcoin.com

To get that free bonus you need to complete one survey and it takes around 5 minutes. They are in a process to get more people to get register on their site by referral program. Nothing else is displayed after you log in.

So it is interesting to know wheater its legit or not? If you know something please share here.
If its legit, i think more and more people will interest to join.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:04:37 AM

Is anybody here read their ANN thread or whitepaper ? We could know weather its a legit or not if we could see the faces of the team. I dont know what the type of exchange are they its nice if they are a decentralized exchange like the others? So many scam referal links now are spreading so we should be aware of possibilities its a scam.
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

Why are you put this on signature, promoting this as referral.

And this kind of promotion strategy will not work if you have not provided this proof legit or not.
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

It was necessary to indicate that this bonus will be used to cover trade commissions. Trade for these $ 500 will not. The principle of useless bonus, it is not yet known whether I will ever trade on this exchange.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

The exchange i linked in my signature (forum rules), offers 500$ for fee usage to those who register while it is in beta stage! Is this legit???
You guys should be careful with the new popping cryptocurrency exchanges - there are many SCAM sites claiming to be crypto exchanges. Put your coins on your own risk because anything can happen. I prefer using the most prominent exchanges all the time for me and my coins safety. Smiley 
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

You guys should be careful with the new popping cryptocurrency exchanges - there are many SCAM sites claiming to be crypto exchanges. Put your coins on your own risk because anything can happen. I prefer using the most prominent exchanges all the time for me and my coins safety. Smiley 

I think it is not about the prominent or not but this is about the bonus.
I think if we can get the bonus without trade in there, so we can take the bonus only.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:14:55 AM

I think it is not about the prominent or not but this is about the bonus.
I think if we can get the bonus without trade in there, so we can take the bonus only.
Sorry, I don't believe any exchange can give you up to $500 for free without putting your money first. Think about it. Smiley So, be very careful these days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: