Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 15-JAN-2018 Crypto Black Monday  (Read 816 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

2018 Crypto Black Monday
https://redd.it/7pxg0d

2018 Cryptocurrency Crash (Elliott Wave)
https://redd.it/7ptsg3

You were good with the predictions of black monday, but i don't agree with Crash (Elliot wave).
All my assets (top rated coins) on exchages gone red yesterday and are still in the same position, my eyes didn't believe this sudden downfall.
Indeed it was a black Money for cryptos, all coins were dying including bitcoin, and yes this all is just because of bitcoin downfall.
May be this downfall is for couple of weeks but it doesn't seems that it will remain for a long time, soon the price will going to elevate again.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:18:15 PM

These dips are all temporary. I still remember what happened after the news about the exchange ban in China came out. The price nosedived from $4,500 per coin to $2,900 per coin. But after that, it rose very sharply and crossed $5,000 mark in a few days time.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

The whales are probably doing what they do best and it's effective. Massive sell-off is what they wanted to happen for them to buy at a lower price. The opportunity that those panic sellers are giving the whales will just make them richer. Best move right now is to hold and buy on the dips, then ride with the whales.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

The whales are probably doing what they do best and it's effective. Massive sell-off is what they wanted to happen for them to buy at a lower price. The opportunity that those panic sellers are giving the whales will just make them richer. Best move right now is to hold and buy on the dips, then ride with the whales.

So the dip did came as predicted, but I guess it was kind off act of fear as the recent events and crash news might have frightened many. Lots of other altcoins also went steep down. I would say its good for the time being. Not only the whales but intelligent investor would surely take this advantage in a right way.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:17:58 PM

OMG. I have seen this topic and just missed the best opportunity. It is hard to believe in something like that. You were right all the time. And the best part is that we will soon see ATH again. Time to buy more.
zazzbg

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

2018 Crypto Black Monday
https://redd.it/7pxg0d

2018 Cryptocurrency Crash (Elliott Wave)
https://redd.it/7ptsg3

I don't care. I bought BTC when it was $200, cashed out some of it (so I can live the next 10 years at peace) at nearly $20000 and still have more than enough of it for your doomsday.
But thanks for the info, nice prediction.
xxxx123abcxxxx (OP)

Activity: 548
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 02:01:07 AM by xxxx123abcxxxx

OMG. I have seen this topic and just missed the best opportunity. It is hard to believe in something like that. You were right all the time. And the best part is that we will soon see ATH again. Time to buy more.

It could be a decade before a new all-time high, likely never if Bitcoin becomes what it was supposed to do —i.e. become a stable alternative currency free from interest rate fluctuations and central bank policy.

Paradoxically, a new massive bull run would mean Bitcoin is a failed currency, and just another speculative asset class.

Fun fact:
—It took the NASDAQ almost 15+ years to get back to its all-time high after the 2000 dotcom crash.
—It took the global indices almost 10 years to get back to their all-time high after the 2008 credit crash.
Bloomie

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

This was all just a big price manipulation caused by the government ban FUD. The whales are getting ready to buy cheap coins at mass volume. Those selling now will regret it.
mike4001

Activity: 443
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

What I don't understand:

Whales are dumping / selling in masses.

FUD is created and small investors also sell their coins, the price tanks.

Then whales buy back cheap coins.

BUT: There is still all the money from small investors missing so in the end Bitcoin will not be the same value as before the whales began to dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: