Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Voters.com domain for Crypto?  (Read 179 times)
townsend (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

I've had this voters.com domain since 1995. It's been a long time. Originally I thought I'd develop and market a voting application myself. But a LOT has changed since then. These days all the great applications are developed by teams. Not individual programmers, like 20+ years ago.

Now I'm thinking this voters.com domain might be an excellent brand for a new or upcoming crypto project. Do you know of any coins or an ICO that might be positioning themselves as primary purveyors of voting technology? Who should I approach?

Using the voters.com domain as a brand could give some new project a BIG head start in their initial capitalization, and continuing recognition.

And while I'm completely comfortable grabbing some new coins off EtherDelta, the idea of selling voters.com for crypto is something I could use some guidance with. Also, in lieu of selling the domain for cryptos, I would also be amiable to joining a team. Any help or advice would be appreciated.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NODEhaven

Activity: 57
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

For what I working on we already have a domain, but we are taking consumer co-operative approach that involves voting at key milestones within the project.  

It might be interesting to make VOTERs.com into a website for the voting at our outlined milestones (production run size, initiation of product development, recirculation, etc) and those of others.
Henosys

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

Hello!

I have a friend who is actually doing pole's based on blockchain and your domain could potentially interest him.
You can get in touch with him through his mail :

baruckello@gmail.com

Kind Regards
bitcoincass

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

Very nice domain, I'm positive if you develop a good project on it - could become a very healthy cash cow Smiley
chimaera-
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:47:46 PM

Could be worth contacting Clearpoll and Horizon State, this would suit both their needs.
palladiumc

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

PM me your asking price
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: