Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC Canada accepts bitcoin  (Read 414 times)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

wow, thanks for the information, this is a bitcoin and crypto world advancement, it will also be a factor that bitcoin always exists in the advancement of technological innovation and facilitates transactions.

taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

I was just browsing on social media and someone posted an image of KFC Canada's tweets. It's funny on how they market bitcoin chicken bucket.  Grin

I like the sense of humor of the admin of their account.

Check their twitter account https://twitter.com/kfc_canada it's verified.

They are also live of facebook https://www.facebook.com/KFCCanada/videos/1758453490840478/

Hahaha I hope it would soon be implemented on all KFC Chains. I would love to get food using my coins  Cheesy
Just thinking about the transaction fee, they should also support other coins that has lower average fee.
that's true, transaction fees using BTC are too high so there may be only a few people who will use BTC to buy chicken in KFC Canada, this will be the beginning of cryptocurrency advancement.
I hope some time to come will also be developed payments using other coins

DevilBOy92

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

This is a very good news...not for the chicken Grin Grin Grin
ASKoranteng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

KFC Canada has made a great move by introducing the acceptance of bitcoins. Now most of their customers will prefer paying for orders with bitcoin cos its easier doing so. I hope more eatery joints will follow suit.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

Great news to crytocurrency users and investors, hope this is the mile stone for crypto world and everyone accepting fiat money would turn up to accept crypto soon seeing KFC's initiative. Thanks to KFC for a bold movement and expect this company would roll out this practive to all the restaurants they have throughout the world.
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

This is a really good news for BTC users. I think this will expand over the world very quickly and paying by BTC or other cryptos will be usual.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

wow, thanks for the information, this is a bitcoin and crypto world advancement, it will also be a factor that bitcoin always exists in the advancement of technological innovation and facilitates transactions.
It's really good news and information, so it's going to be an advancement in the crypto world, and it may only apply in certain countries, maybe KFC businesses will be able to generate more profits and become famous, hopefully this could be an initiative for others to can come to enliven their business.

cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

I was just browsing on social media and someone posted an image of KFC Canada's tweets. It's funny on how they market bitcoin chicken bucket.  Grin

I really don't know if that is true but if that happens,I think it is a good idea maybe for that country.It means that in the future we can use bitcoin already for transporting and buy anything we wants just like money.well,thats nice if thats happened.

They are also live of facebook https://www.facebook.com/KFCCanada/videos/1758453490840478/

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

i rather to pay a fiat for the bucket of chickens than bitcoin, bitcoin transaction fee is very high they should make a wallet site like coinbase or getting support from famous wallet sites so there will be no transaction fee when they purchasing a bucket of chicken. But this is good idea they are now accepting cryptocurrency soon all fastfood chains will accept cryptos as a payment.

xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:47:02 AM

Can't wait to pay 20$ fee to get a 5$ order!!!

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:06:23 PM

the progress of the country is different I take pride in the country of Canada there is not complicated for this bitcoin transactions let alone can make buying KFC I think is very easy for someone who has bitcoin.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:30:26 PM

I checked this news a little more ever since yesterday I posted here, the owner of KFC Canada not only adopted bitcoin in his business but also he is a  true believer in bitcoin. check out his tweets and see for yourself.
there was a funny one about altcoins where he said "buy the real recipe not the alternative-recipe". Cheesy

I got my answer though. I found it a little strange that some business adopts bitcoin as payment while fees are high, it seems like he really believes in bitcoin.

Only Bitcoin
batang_bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

Hahaha I hope it would soon be implemented on all KFC Chains. I would love to get food using my coins  Cheesy
Just thinking about the transaction fee, they should also support other coins that has lower average fee.
I'm also waiting for that moment where KFC management will implement this all over their branches around the world. Everyone is worried about the fee and even until the fee is high and KFC near me is already operating this way and starts accepting bitcoin for that bucket, I won't buy it. Let's wait for lightning network as it's been told that it will fix scaling problem and can also lessen the fees.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

This is awesome! I love KFC I wish this is possible here in Philippines. I love their gravy or sauce. But I think this is not possible in our country because of the kind of government that we have. And the kind of people that we have in our country is very negative in terms of this kind of transactions. They always think that it is may not work or did not be possible just because they dont have any amount of bitcoin. But I wish that the day came that all are daily transactions will be accepted by bitcoin.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

This is awesome! I love KFC I wish this is possible here in Philippines. I love their gravy or sauce. But I think this is not possible in our country because of the kind of government that we have. And the kind of people that we have in our country is very negative in terms of this kind of transactions. They always think that it is may not work or did not be possible just because they dont have any amount of bitcoin. But I wish that the day came that all are daily transactions will be accepted by bitcoin.
All the things that happen today are severely affected by government decisions in a country. If canada can do that then automatically their government is very supportive of the use of Bitcoin, this can be a positive news because it will help the development of Bitcoin. But in recent days I also see that some countries are seen to be banning the use of Bitcoin, so all of those things will definitely affect the price of Bitcoin globally. Hopefully the news is not true and we can see all aspects of support positively for the development of Bitcoin.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

All the things that happen today are severely affected by government decisions in a country. If canada can do that then automatically their government is very supportive of the use of Bitcoin, this can be a positive news because it will help the development of Bitcoin. But in recent days I also see that some countries are seen to be banning the use of Bitcoin, so all of those things will definitely affect the price of Bitcoin globally. Hopefully the news is not true and we can see all aspects of support positively for the development of Bitcoin.

Whenever bad news is about to come, a good one will definitely follow. Korean government publicly announce the crackdown of Bitcoin exchange in their country (I don't know if it was true), then this good one shows and that's what Bitcoin's supportive actions is and I like it. Hope more and more known establishments to fully accept Bitcoin payment in the future.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

Hahaha I hope it would soon be implemented on all KFC Chains. I would love to get food using my coins  Cheesy
that's true, transaction fees using BTC are too high so there may be only a few people who will use BTC to buy chicken in KFC Canada, this will be the beginning of cryptocurrency advancement.
I hope some time to come will also be developed payments using other coins
As you said bitcoin is not yet ready for day to day usage because the fee for a single transaction is more than $10 for transacting small amount of transaction.But this could be a great initiative and it encourages the bitcoin usage over other companies and more people can know about bitcoins will possible bitcoins get more expensive.But bitcoin fee will be reduced when LN was implemented so it have to be implemented soon.
They should also accept other cryptos too because off high fee in bitcoins maybe LTC can be a good option for small usages because the fee is very very low and transactions will be faster.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

Didn't surprised me at all because bitcoin have already achieved many big targets than this, but i appreciate how he presents with little bit humor.
The thing i love is that they don't know about the bitcoin or how it works but they are proudly presenting their "Bitcoin Bucket", this shows the bitcoin craze is spreading all over the world which is quite good positive sign.
BTW I would like to buy the bucket if they also start accepting bitcoin as payment, but it seems impossible because of the current network congestion.  Cheesy
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

Its understandable if they go with some of the altcoins but I seriously doubt how will they cover up the bitcoin transaction fee? Grin
neerajmittal

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

It's a very good news for the Canadians. This second diamond to the Bitcoin crown,as we already know Amazon start to accept the bitcoin.Many corporate start to accept bitcoin, because they come to know the value of bitcoin. If this continues, we can hope bitcoin will replace the the King of Currency (Dollars) and became a National currency soon.this will be very interesting, I hope for the future all KFC outlets all over the country are also willing to accept payment through BTC, this will be an innovation for bitcoin in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: