Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm late!  (Read 629 times)
Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

I am too late to learn about bitcoin? It definitely yes! Why? Because he available bitcoin is lesser nowadays.  But I'm curious if bitcoin supply will growth. What if bitcoin grow it supply? But butcoin has a finite numbers.

Why do you curious the supply of bitcoin growth. Actually i want the price is growth but not supply.
If the supply growth, it will make bitcoin price goes down and i dont want it happen.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

You are not yet late because bitcoin has a lot more to grow and there are still more supply of bitcoin so better start now and buy some bitcoin then hold it for a while for you to earn more income.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

you're never too late; do it!
You're never or too late, buy now bitcoin and invest. Investing in bitcoin is good opportunity to us to earn and get profit. In bitcoin not only money you can get but your knowledge will gain too.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
austlike

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

Late maybe for bitcoin but you can invest in other altcoins and ICO.
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

No I don't think so. There is no problems at all. At the beginning bitcoin price was lower as compared to present situation. Now it's  very costly, this is the main difference. But it doesn't mean that you are too late.There is no issues regarding supply. So you can go with bitcoin without any doubt & you can buy some other crypto currencies also. You have to take the advantages of crypto currencies. Go ahead....
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

I'm late!

Congrats!
Let's hope it's a boy.

ROFL

I was going to post “are you going to have an abortion” but you beat me to it.

Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:05:33 PM

you're never too late; do it!
Buy now bitcoin cause you are not late in investing. Invest now and you will earn good profit. In bitcoin you will earn and also your knowledge will gain too.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

I am too late to learn about bitcoin? It definitely yes! Why? Because he available bitcoin is lesser nowadays.  But I'm curious if bitcoin supply will growth. What if bitcoin grow it supply? But butcoin has a finite numbers.

It is not too late. For example participating in bounty programs couldn't be too late - you can start to earn in any time..all depends on you

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

it's not too late, many people are just beginning to invest
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

Blockchain is the future of humanity, lol. It`s never late to learn your future! Blockchain now = Internet in 1999, and now... Internet is our present.

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

Its never too late for you to invest, use and learn bitcoin. It is better if you will start learning bitcoin as soon as possible. Bitcoin's price nowadays is very huge in amount and still have the capability to increase it more thats why the earlier you start in bitcoin, the larger the amount of profit or earnings you can have. Just always remember to maximize your knowledge first so that you can also have maximum amount of earnings.
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

I don't think so you are too late. You can still learn about Bitcoin and also earn much more Bitcoin. On the contrary, If you think you are late for Bitcoin than you can try altcoins.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

I don't think so you are too late. You can still learn about Bitcoin and also earn much more Bitcoin. On the contrary, If you think you are late for Bitcoin than you can try altcoins.

today, bitcoin price is down again and makes many people panic and I see in the order sell and buy, the price it seems to want to go down for more. and if you want to buy bitcoin, I think your time will come to see the price is at the bottom and in that time, you can buy bitcoin with low price. but make sure that you know how much you are going to buy.
wojiaohahaha

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

I think it is not late, if you have confidence in the currency of the future, now go and buy hold COINS, believe in the near future, the currency will bring you high returns
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

nothing to be late man, i admit the bitcoin price now is very high and need much money to get it 1:1 but you still can trade in altcoin with small amount of money.
BTCtrader9

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

It's better late than never so go ahead and invest now!
Pekine

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:16:53 PM

We are still in an early adoption phase. The users are growing but still lot's more people will join. I think it still will rise, maybe not as spectaculair as it did in the end of last year. But still some decent profit to be made if you ask me.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

you're just late on the price. but not late to learn bitcoin. it is time to buy bitcoin. because the price is down. so we have the opportunity to buy in large quantities. I am believing bitcoin will grow 2x in the future
mkcjeewantha

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

Smiley :)hi, you can begin something anytime, so don't think that you are late for that, especially some good investment like BTC, if you buy BTC and try to hold it long term you will be soo happy saying" i have made my best decision " but its all up to you to take your own decisions and risk to make your life beautiful.good luck!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ───────  [/center]
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:25:38 PM

For me I think I am already late in terms of price because if I have already known bitcoin more earlier I think I am rich now like those people that I know which came from rags to riches. The thing is they bought bitcoin for about 200 dollars but now bitcoin already ranges from 17,000-20,000 dollars. So it is really a bad thing that I didn't know bitcoin more earlier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: