Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:51:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 TOP choice for 6 months  (Read 898 times)
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

My choice would be the following:
1) Ethereum: First crypto currency to introduce smart contracts. Almost all ICOs are based on Ethereum.
2) RaiBlocks: Introducing DAG data structure in crypto currencies. It's an instant, fee less, peer to peer crypto currency. This is going to be an exciting year for XRB.
3) For third position, it's very hard to decide between Stratis and NEO. Both are proven systems. I'm leaning more towards Stratis though as I feel that we haven't seen its best yet.

Some other notable mentions: Pascal Coin, Decred, and Power Ledger.

This is in no way a financial advice. It's just my personal opinion. Do your own due diligence before investing in any crypto currency.
bob_alice

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

1) Everyone says this is the year of the ETH
2) Everyone says this is the year of privacy coins, so XSPEC
3) Everyone says this is the year of the DAG coins, so XRB

Maybe next year everyone will say it'll be the year of the private MPC, so ENG?
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

XLM, COSS, SiaCoin
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

Kemungkinan besar XRP dibulan ini akan melambung nilainya , karena melihat banyaknya peminat kripto ini .
Dan saya juga condong ke ethereum yang saat ini nipainya sudah sangat sangat tinggi mencapai $15000
Marine2k

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

WTC, still massive undervalued, great roadmap for Q1 and Q2.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

I think some of your preferred coins do have a great future but that requires a long period of time. yes it is a nice option to hold in a long time because the profit actually exists in it.

yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

My 3 top choice for next 6 month from now :
1. Crypterium : the project is like tenx and monaco but with complete feature like bank and i believe at least 10x ico price in 6 month from now.
2. Aurora token : aurora token will be available for staking and we can get aurora token as the dividen from transactions fee at idex.market. my prediction is 30x ico price when aurora token aide chain going live.
3. Trade.io token or TIO after i saw that they are really burned their token and with the very good company as early adopter and if they can really integrated to mt4 they will gain at least 12x ico price.

All multiply is base on dollar or againts dollar.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:00:25 PM

NEO is a stable and good coin, as for others - I don't like them. I would suggest looking something out of top 100 coins
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

Walton has a stable time and high value added. I think the WTC will continue to increase in the near future as the market is stabilizing and Walton will have some plans to follow the roadmap it has set. I hope that the WTC will continue to maintain this stable style.
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

fanboys calls out ETH

Retards calls out xspec.

and low activity players like yourselfs licks whale bottom, by advertising your own low invested coin.

dont believe in everything you hear... 4bil cap over 1 month =  usually a masssive correction

Put attention in tech please..
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

Walton has a stable time and high value added. I think the WTC will continue to increase in the near future as the market is stabilizing and Walton will have some plans to follow the roadmap it has set. I hope that the WTC will continue to maintain this stable style.

no one believed me at 0.5$...

this coin made me so much pofits.. Even after reaching around 1 bil cap, i still see a promising upward trend for this
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:36:06 PM

fanboys calls out ETH

Retards calls out xspec.

and low activity players like yourselfs licks whale bottom, by advertising your own low invested coin.

dont believe in everything you hear... 4bil cap over 1 month =  usually a masssive correction

Put attention in tech please..

Can we please keep this civil and not name call people just because we disagree with their opinions? I'm sure we would all appreciate that. Thank you.
madteaparticipant

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:27:23 AM

Dent has been mentioned a few times, but I think Qlink will be the bigger winner. They are working on a decentralized mobile network and wi-fi sharing service, not just a data marketplace.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:24:45 AM

CybCSec (XCS) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cybcsec/
under new managment

and  Lampix 
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lampix/
rumors of partnerships  with Microsoft, Google

just  these.

redsandisk

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

XLM, NEO, VEN - My next 3 after that are EOS, DRGN, ADA. That's 96% of my portfolio. Betting on platforms.  I am going hiking for a few months so I am building this to be held until at least June. I mine ETH so that will be my #1 by June unless one of these explodes.
darkwing

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:21:08 AM

go for a masternode coin like $phils, $mdc $acco $sucr or something that pays divenends
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

Stratis, Waves and Basic Attention Tokens are my choices for the next 6 months.  Look at their roadmaps.  A lot of developmental releases coming soon.
fat buddah

Activity: 333
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

I would just Choose Elixir, this coin has increased a lot during the last few days, the dev's are working extremely harder, and they are probably the only coin that i am feeling in love at the moment. More than 80% of my entire portfolio is just in this coin.

dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:44:54 AM

STRAT and NEO good choices, as for Neblio i would replace it with something else: VEN / BNB / PIVX

Stratis (STRAT), currently listed at #30 with a market value of $19.07/coin. While NEO already belongs in the Top 10 and listed exactly at #10 with a market value of $140.43. Both have huge potential to bloom even further, especially with Stratis, I see no path for them but to rise up. NEO already reach the hundred dollar mark and it will take much longer for it to rise up again, but it will get to there, so a bit patience needed for holders of this coin. Neblio is also good pick which is listed at #99 with a market value of $28.29. However, the market cap is really low at the moment, if there's a point in time that it will increase, it might rise up to the ranking and might take on the same path as the earlier two mentioned.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

QTUM, Cardano, and Verge are my potential watchlist

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: