Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin forum rules are silly  (Read 446 times)
FTCdriller (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 12:38:32 AM

i cant contact the developer of a site and get a situation resolved because of "newbie" post and message rules. Pretty ridiculous.
pacojones

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:01:30 AM

i cant contact the developer of a site and get a situation resolved because of "newbie" post and message rules. Pretty ridiculous.
figure out a better way to keep spam off the forum and I think they would consider changing the rules.

JazzJackRabbit

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:20:09 AM

I agree. I'm trying to get in on block erupter group buy. However it requires at least 1 post and possibly 4 hours of logged in time (not sure about 4 hour time requirement) to PM. And I can't buy if I can't PM. I got 1 post so far (this would be my second rofl), I guess I'll try to PM in a little bit and see how it goes?
Ipsum

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:59:50 AM

I agree. I'm trying to get in on block erupter group buy. However it requires at least 1 post and possibly 4 hours of logged in time (not sure about 4 hour time requirement) to PM. And I can't buy if I can't PM. I got 1 post so far (this would be my second rofl), I guess I'll try to PM in a little bit and see how it goes?

Hardly a big deal to log the required time and post a few messages.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: