Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] h0me - Blockchain based home and commercial security  (Read 214 times)
h0me (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:05:39 AM

Hey guys, my name is h0me, i am currently employed at a "Financial Institution". I am a Senior Security Analyst and Programmer, with the recent stir of Blockchain based applications coming out, ive decided to try and venture away and create a revolutionary technology for personal and commercial physical security.

I have been in my role for almost 11 years and as much as i love my job, the role doesn't offer me the chance to create something this revolutionary. I have been playing around with this idea in my spare time for a few months, and now i want to bring it to the public.

Although i am still employed, this is just an announcement to see for support, i have not started on the code or presentable theory/whitepaper as of yet.
If people see this as something that has a use case i will be more than happy to publish a paper and then start building the application.

The basic design goes like this:

- The blockchain will be build mainly from python, this is my preferred programming language
- i will inevitably need to hire more developers due to the fact that i work full time and want a project that wont take 3 years to release.
- the token will not be a ERC-20 toke, the token will use its own blockchain so there may take time for mainnet release to public.
- there would be a cap of 10 Million Tokens, 25,000 of which i will keep for bounties and paying other developers; and the other 9,975,000 will be distributed to donators and by faucet prior to mainnet launch.

If there are any Developers that are experienced with the following:
-Python (Bonus for Neural Network experience as AI would be implemented in future)
-C++
-R / React
- And anyone with web design skills (Temporary, possibly site maintenance.)

My main issue is that if i want to fully fledge time and resources to the project, i will need to save alot of money, so production may be slow for the first few weeks/months due to the fact that nothing comes free.

Anyone willing to offer there services would be compensated accordingly and will be noted on website and github as contributors.

I will also allow donations, IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THIS BEING A SCAM OR YOU DON'T TRUST ME THEN PLEASE DON'T DONATE. this is voluntary and i am not asking for these, i am just allowing these for people who are more interested than others, once i have released the code you can make up your mind.

Monero: 4276nHqfh5vJoayHhqcaqwDmKRe1NNbaYHDgfHCGifGw6YFr519rvw37mtVn5Y9RnkBc1au5Sc4FrRn 8nGGpS5GwHeG49LG
Bitcoin Cash: 12rTCUNXh1yZUbK2umAnuwCg9gjaYcGRYq
Ethereum: 0x4638187b598A2fA849c969Be71f910d24c2e1442
Dash: Xng4U3h1dwDHgaey8KJzv8L8ZFSTwnounD
Bitcoin: 1P7H1ibRsRn87UT8yzF1qn5j8qA2ieTor9

Kind regards, h0me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

looking forward to see your project finalise

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

Hey guys, my name is h0me, i am currently employed at a "Financial Institution". I am a Senior Security Analyst and Programmer, with the recent stir of Blockchain based applications coming out, ive decided to try and venture away and create a revolutionary technology for personal and commercial physical security.

I have been in my role for almost 11 years and as much as i love my job, the role doesn't offer me the chance to create something this revolutionary. I have been playing around with this idea in my spare time for a few months, and now i want to bring it to the public.

Although i am still employed, this is just an announcement to see for support, i have not started on the code or presentable theory/whitepaper as of yet.
If people see this as something that has a use case i will be more than happy to publish a paper and then start building the application.

The basic design goes like this:

- The blockchain will be build mainly from python, this is my preferred programming language
- i will inevitably need to hire more developers due to the fact that i work full time and want a project that wont take 3 years to release.
- the token will not be a ERC-20 toke, the token will use its own blockchain so there may take time for mainnet release to public.
- there would be a cap of 10 Million Tokens, 25,000 of which i will keep for bounties and paying other developers; and the other 9,975,000 will be distributed to donators and by faucet prior to mainnet launch.

If there are any Developers that are experienced with the following:
-Python (Bonus for Neural Network experience as AI would be implemented in future)
-C++
-R / React
- And anyone with web design skills (Temporary, possibly site maintenance.)

My main issue is that if i want to fully fledge time and resources to the project, i will need to save alot of money, so production may be slow for the first few weeks/months due to the fact that nothing comes free.

Anyone willing to offer there services would be compensated accordingly and will be noted on website and github as contributors.

I will also allow donations, IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT THIS BEING A SCAM OR YOU DON'T TRUST ME THEN PLEASE DON'T DONATE. this is voluntary and i am not asking for these, i am just allowing these for people who are more interested than others, once i have released the code you can make up your mind.

Monero: 4276nHqfh5vJoayHhqcaqwDmKRe1NNbaYHDgfHCGifGw6YFr519rvw37mtVn5Y9RnkBc1au5Sc4FrRn 8nGGpS5GwHeG49LG
Bitcoin Cash: 12rTCUNXh1yZUbK2umAnuwCg9gjaYcGRYq
Ethereum: 0x4638187b598A2fA849c969Be71f910d24c2e1442
Dash: Xng4U3h1dwDHgaey8KJzv8L8ZFSTwnounD
Bitcoin: 1P7H1ibRsRn87UT8yzF1qn5j8qA2ieTor9

Kind regards, h0me

You want donations but you give very little information yourself. Do you have a Web site? Where can I see the source code? I think you still have something to add to the ANN.
ub12

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

Website? Twitter?
jeeri

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

The Idea is really nice and has lot of scope. But, anybody can't put faith especially in this crypto world until you are proven to be worth and their investments seems to be profitable. I suggest you to work on few artifacts and working model so that people automatically support you more beyond your imagination.
As you said nothing comes free - on the other side also people think of the same. You have more valuable skills and passion to work on it, so go ahead and work on it to get something out of it. This project will definitely be successful for sure.
I can contribute technically but I don't know Python. I can learn if you are OK to provide some time. I'm much interested to be part of this project. You can DM me if you are willing.

I have been exploring with blockchain related stuff (during spare just time like you)

ALL THE BEST!!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Alphapulsared

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

How do you plan to use blockchain for home security? Can you get into the technical details?
ncryptorai

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

Not meaning to sound rude, but what exactly is your idea? I.e. in what way can the use of blockchain technology enhance physical security?
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

looks like that was a good idea, maybe you can continue to develope your project, just start with a good announcement and makes a great project so it will many people will interested on yours, keep going
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: