Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's wrong with moderate drug use?  (Read 3976 times)
smscotten

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 02:05:22 PM

The only issues I have with your post is that coke is not an opiate (cocaine comes from the Coca plant) and that you should be careful with Ecstasy. After all, ecstasy by definition is MDMA cut with meth. Most of the time you'll never know how much of the relatively harmless MDMA you're getting versus the more harmful methamphetamine, so it's good to be careful lest you develop an addiction.

When did the definition of ecstasy become MDMA cut with meth? I mean, I know people mix stuff in basically to rip off their customers and I'll grant it's been 25 years since I touched the stuff so maybe the language has evolved since *ahem* my day. But having meth in your X never had a nickname other than "getting burned."

J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:13:21 PM

The only issues I have with your post is that coke is not an opiate (cocaine comes from the Coca plant) and that you should be careful with Ecstasy. After all, ecstasy by definition is MDMA cut with meth. Most of the time you'll never know how much of the relatively harmless MDMA you're getting versus the more harmful methamphetamine, so it's good to be careful lest you develop an addiction.

When did the definition of ecstasy become MDMA cut with meth? I mean, I know people mix stuff in basically to rip off their customers and I'll grant it's been 25 years since I touched the stuff so maybe the language has evolved since *ahem* my day. But having meth in your X never had a nickname other than "getting burned."

I've always thought that MDMA was simply MDMA, but that ecstasy was the pill form which usually got some filler. Since MDMA is a methamphetamine anyways it makes sense to cut the two together.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/whats-difference-between-molly-and-ecstasy

Yes, these are yahoo answers, but really there's no way to get actual citations. After all, it's up to the dealer, but in my experience if you ask for ecstasy you are asking for cut MDMA.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080620153209AA5hDy0

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130422171411AABiqcG
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:51:04 PM

Because no one moderates

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 05:23:43 PM

Moderate use is fine until they try to use Bliss

alephi

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 06:37:18 PM

Yeah I wasn't too sure about coke really, I had a feeling it might not be in the same group as heroin and morphine etc.

It was quite a long time ago when I used ecstasy and I was under the impression it was MDMA cut with speed (amphetamine).  My days of experimentation are about 30 years in the past and I worry about damaging my brain these days, but it's sound advice for anyone else wanting to experiment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: