Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 07:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OPPORTUNITY FOR WISE INVESTORS  (Read 108 times)
NileCoin ICO (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

NileCoin ICO

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:59:58 AM

Don’t expect too much if you fail to figure out the cryptocurrency which is worth your investment.
Nilecoin is built up on the basis of blockchain platform to maximize the transaction security and identity. With the technology that Nilecoin has applied, it is easy to create a payment gateway integrating other currencies. Nilecoin is gaining in popularity on a global scale.
Therefore, we would like to offer a golden opportunity to purchase NIL for the wisest investors.

ICO time: from December 27th, 2017 to January 27th, 2018
Current price: 1 NIL = $ 0.381638

For more information about Nilecoin, please visit our website at http://nilecoin.org/
if you have any questions during the ICO, please contact us at support@nilecoin.org
Our support team will try our best to give you the best service as soon as possible.
Wish you the best of success in Nilecoin ICO.

Thank you.
Nilecoin Team.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 05:37:50 PM

the relation as connecting peers to peers with equal position within the network might referred as the customs of scatter interchange of point of dedication as following the administrative function on return with the composite of the developer.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

I think I like what I was seeing until I saw the lending services being added to what they are doing, I don't like lending platform because I believe most of them are ponzi and will end up failed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: