Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 02:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating Satoshi email archive  (Read 148 times)
bitcoinarchive (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:02:50 AM

Hello, I wanted to let everyone know that I am starting an archive of emails tracing the early history of emails. Already I have the emails of many members who spoke privately with Satoshi, emails that have not been shared including my own and wanted to ask other members to come forward with them, either by posting them here or sending them to the email satoshiarchives@gmail.com. I know this was attempted before with the person in charge of archiving keeping them all to himself, which is the reason I am going to be making a public website of these emails. I think it is only fair for people to have these to look back on. Any questions feel free to ask! Smiley
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

Hello, I wanted to let everyone know that I am starting an archive of emails tracing the early history of emails. Already I have the emails of many members who spoke privately with Satoshi, emails that have not been shared including my own and wanted to ask other members to come forward with them, either by posting them here or sending them to the email satoshiarchives@gmail.com. I know this was attempted before with the person in charge of archiving keeping them all to himself, which is the reason I am going to be making a public website of these emails. I think it is only fair for people to have these to look back on. Any questions feel free to ask! Smiley

Why don't you allow them all to put their emails, like uploading via google form and let them be in your google drive as public.By doing this all of us can see. I mean first off we wouldn't know and be sure that you have published all emails that you get from people. I like the idea if people feel comfortable with sharing their emails. But why not make all of these public right away when people send them, than just putting your email there.

Cheers, wish you luck  Wink
bitcoinarchive (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

This sounds like a great idea versus keeping them on a centralized platform!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: