Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex account (Clean / unverified)  (Read 98 times)
erobberts (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:25:11 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 10:56:13 AM by erobberts

Hi,

I'm selling a Bittrex account (clean unverified).

I can give you the email address registered to it, or you can give me your email address to add to the account.

0.2BTC or 2 ETH

PM
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:39:04 AM

How fucking stupid do you think people are? 1 Bitcoin? Are you drunk? Seriously? It's a free account. You are a joke. This is ridiculous. I'll sell infinite Bittrex accounts for half that amount and you can have whatever name you want on them. Oh wait, or people can just create an account or just create an account somewhere else for free. Idiot.
EnhancedVerification

Activity: 76
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

How fucking stupid do you think people are? 1 Bitcoin? Are you drunk? Seriously? It's a free account. You are a joke. This is ridiculous. I'll sell infinite Bittrex accounts for half that amount and you can have whatever name you want on them. Oh wait, or people can just create an account or just create an account somewhere else for free. Idiot.

Exactly. I am selling these for 0.1 - 0.2 btc
erobberts (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

Thanks for your feedback.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

Dear new users:

We have received an enormous number of new account registrations over the past few weeks.  We are excited to have so many new users who want to join the Bittrex community.  Unfortunately, we have to make a few upgrades to our support and backend systems to handle the increased traffic and load.  As such, we have halted new user registrations for the time being.  If you already have an account on Bittrex, you will not be affected by this change.  Please continue to the log in as you normally do.

To our new users, we will keep you posted on when we open up registration.  We apologize for the inconvenience!

The Bittrex Team

Source: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003463331

Still, most sane people would just wait for Bittrex to re-enable used account registration and trade on other exchanges in the meantime, rather than risk their BTC to buy a pre-owned account. Once escrow completed, any seller could easily claim that their account has been hacked, and regain access to their sold accounts.

I am willing to take over an account for free if anyone is interested in getting rid of their account. PM me, but don't ask me for money on something that was free a month ago and will be free again very soon. Thanks.

erobberts (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

Dear new users:

We have received an enormous number of new account registrations over the past few weeks.  We are excited to have so many new users who want to join the Bittrex community.  Unfortunately, we have to make a few upgrades to our support and backend systems to handle the increased traffic and load.  As such, we have halted new user registrations for the time being.  If you already have an account on Bittrex, you will not be affected by this change.  Please continue to the log in as you normally do.

To our new users, we will keep you posted on when we open up registration.  We apologize for the inconvenience!

The Bittrex Team

Source: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003463331

Still, most sane people would just wait for Bittrex to re-enable used account registration and trade on other exchanges in the meantime, rather than risk their BTC to buy a pre-owned account. Once escrow completed, any seller could easily claim that their account has been hacked, and regain access to their sold accounts.

I am willing to take over an account for free if anyone is interested in getting rid of their account. PM me, but don't ask me for money on something that was free a month ago and will be free again very soon. Thanks.

I agree that most sane people would wait.
EnhancedVerification

Activity: 76
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

Once escrow completed, any seller could easily claim that their account has been hacked, and regain access to their sold accounts.

No, seller can't do this. He will need to give such info like IP used for entry and last open positions. Only buyer has all that info. You can check it by looking for "how remove 2fa on bittrex"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: