Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:12:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTER TIPS and HOW TO EARN SOME POINTS.  (Read 1217 times)
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

i just ride the wave who participated in bounty, if many legendary member joined, i think its a good bounty
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

Nice post, this will prevent newbies asking the same questions over and over again. Almost everyday the same topic is created by newbies. Thanks for this tips.

Yeah it is such a pretty good idea. It prevents other members here asking always. It help me also because I am not really good at choosing bounties. 

BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:36:09 AM

The 16-digit password is not hacked Smiley Smiley Smiley
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

Nice info sir, becarefull for all my friends, im bounty and sigature campage, now still learn for findding project very trusted,
Good luck all friends
Move and fly to the moon
Ahsanjoy

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

At First  I Respect you. Great Post..It's  Helpful Bitcointalk User Brand New, Newbie, Jr member and other  also. Thankyou for discussion this topic.Some times many people don't Read full topic and don't understand how to work. Really Nice...
Thankyou....
albypav

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

Thank you for the tips.
joemanabat05 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:11:52 AM

Thank you for the tips.

no worries you can join lot bounties over there very nice and very trusted project..
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:28:01 AM

At First  I Respect you. Great Post..It's  Helpful Bitcointalk User Brand New, Newbie, Jr member and other  also. Thankyou for discussion this topic.Some times many people don't Read full topic and don't understand how to work. Really Nice...
Thankyou....

WELCOME, I just want to help everybody and lessen their problem thats my purpose on creating this topic i  hope you will share this to everyone so that you can help also Cheesy
Kgdktac

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:44:25 AM

Awesome tips there. But also it is good to approach every bounty projects from a perspective of an investor, lest you do work and labour for a totally worthless coin. It's quite painful experience those.

mrkahharov

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:33:50 AM

So, u mean if project managers` rank newbie, but there has whitepaper,roadmap,telegram,signature,fb,twitter and website. just ignore that? Am i right?)

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

This will help a lot to the newbie because many people who don't have will keep asking how to earn and how to join the campaign. This instruction will help them to find the best campaign and start working according to the rules mentioned by them.
Nvtinh08

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

I have joined to trade crytocurrency last 3 months, but I just joined bounty campaign recently. I joined every campaigns which i'm qualified without checking for scam ico, they waste our time .  Thanks a lot for your sharing, your tips is very useful
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:31:13 AM

Yeah and I always keep an eye out for the different programs that structure themselves into 'stakes'. This means that the more popular bounty campaigns might not always be best, as your stake gets diluted in a larger pool of bounty recipients.

This is the reason I like the current bounty campaign I'm part of - it provides actual tokens for the campaign and not just a split of stakes (which is also impacted by if the organisation will hit their market cap).
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

*If you are new to this forum (BTT) and you are confused of everything that you have read? here are the tips/guides .*

My rank is not that  higher but it doesn't matter Smiley

1) If you are a newbie looking for a projects? dont seek that, read this first.
Some board rules:
- No embedded NSFW images anywhere. NSFW links need to be marked as such.
- No discussion of how to find illegal trading sites. Discussion about the sites is OK.
- No off-topic posts. (This also covers spam.)
- No trolling.
- Topics should be in the correct section.
- Topics should not be pointless.
- Topic creation should not be annoying. There should not be too many topics about the same thing in a short time period, and individuals should not post too many topics. "Too many" depends on the quality of the topics.

It can help you to prevent from banning your account.

2) Choosing a Project/Ico's/program and etc.?
* please take time to read all the details given by the project manager.
it must have the qualities and you must obeserve all the participants who joined the project, and also observed what they do.

3) The project will reflect on the actions of bounty manager, please noticed it if the manager can answer you and make it sure the manager dont have have the red trust.

4 It doesnt matter if the manager is newbie or not but it will be suspicious if the manager will be a newbie, much better choosed those who are legendary or on higher  ranks and have a TRUST.

5 The manager must have all the details of quality  whitepaper,roadmap,telegram,signature,fb,twitter and website details, you can noticed it by backreads. and reading it all.

6 DON'T get easily attached of the token/btc/eth reward offered to the bounty it might drive you to you your own  sake.

7.  Be aware of PROJECT C a total scam Smiley.

BTCCheesy

if you wish to mine your money to mining site just be careful that that site is legit and start operating for how many years.

Good suggestion not only for newbie but also for higher rank who never realize above things are very important.
I am curious about C project. What is that? Why do you said that the project scam?
latong

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

thank you for the information you share with us, hopefully this information is useful in hunting tokens .. success for all of us
tan-tan

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

How about removing negative trust? As per my observation its not easy to remove the negative trust weather that negative trust was given without valid reason but because of personal issues and not related to violation of btt rules.
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

How about removing negative trust? As per my observation its not easy to remove the negative trust weather that negative trust was given without valid reason but because of personal issues and not related to violation of btt rules.

On that question I cannot answer to that because it will depend on the person who give you a negative trust. maybe by asking for a second chance well be good? hmmf I dont know I hope they will give consideration to the person and give a warning first before judging to quick.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

I think you should add also a tip about using a Search engine. Lot of people asking the same things, they're creating a twin threads and just (I dunno why) can't search through the forum for the previous same threads.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

This guide would be helpful for newbies but one thing should really always be putted in mind on selecting.

6 DON'T get easily attached of the token/btc/eth reward offered to the bounty it might drive you to you your own  sake.

You should really be aware on this matter because i have lots of past experiences regarding on having big allocated tokens which do end up on always being changed of rules in the end and some of them becomes scam.
raivault

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

Thank you for the tips Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: