Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:50:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY HUNTER TIPS and HOW TO EARN SOME POINTS.  (Read 1217 times)
joemanabat05 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

At First  I Respect you. Great Post..It's  Helpful Bitcointalk User Brand New, Newbie, Jr member and other  also. Thankyou for discussion this topic.Some times many people don't Read full topic and don't understand how to work. Really Nice...
Thankyou....

Hello! I just want to remind you on your post. Please construct your grammar and your sentences correctly it must not have too many functuations. Well appreciated man, Thank you and Godbless!..
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

I have a question about the NO.8. It seems that not using the bold and colorful font? can someone give me an example?

For bounty hunter, the forum did not prohibit owing multiple account. Some bounty campaign has a task about follow in twitter and facebook, is it illegal to use a lot of accounts to get the account?

Nope! having a multiple account is very prohibited and if found out that you have a multiple account. It will be given a sanctions by DT or any staff on BTT. Just refrain from doing it or else something COOL will happen xD:D. It means on your question that you must construct with sense.
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

" It doesnt matter if the manager is newbie or not but it will be suspicious if the manager will be a newbie"

Imo thata's kind of really important thing
Keepsaying

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Thanks for the tips, i learn about what i do in my account but the way thanks to your tread Smiley  Smiley
hidzudin fatku rozak

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

Useful tips and good info.Thanks for sharing  Smiley

BRI

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

*If you are new or an old member to this forum (BTT) and you are confused of everything that you have read? here are the tips/guides .*

My rank is not that  higher but it doesn't matter Smiley

1) If you are a newbie or a long member of BTT and  looking for GOOD a projects? dont seek that, read this first.
Some board rules:
- No embedded NSFW images anywhere. NSFW links need to be marked as such.
- No discussion of how to find illegal trading sites. Discussion about the sites is OK.
- No off-topic posts. (This also covers spam.)
- No trolling.
- Topics should be in the correct section.
- Topics should not be pointless.
- Topic creation should not be annoying. There should not be too many topics about the same thing in a short time period, and individuals should not post too many topics. "Too many" depends on the quality of the topics.

It can help you to prevent from banning your account.

2) Choosing a Project/Ico's/program and etc.?
* please take time to read all the details given by the project manager.
it must have the qualities and you must obeserve all the participants who joined the project, and also observed what they do.

3) The project will reflect on the actions of bounty manager, please noticed it if the manager can answer you and make it sure the manager dont have have the red trust.

4 It doesnt matter if the manager is newbie or not but it will be suspicious if the manager will be a newbie, much better choosed those who are legendary or on higher  ranks and have a TRUST.

5 The Project must have all the details of quality  whitepaper,roadmap,telegram,signature,fb,twitter and website details, you can noticed it by backreads, and reading it all.

6 DON'T get easily attached of the token/btc/eth reward offered to the bounty it might drive you to you your own  sake.

7.  Be aware of PROJECT C a total scam Smiley.

8. TAKE NOTE: DON'T BE A SHITPOSTER.(It will cost you a lot), PLEASE BE CAREFUL, but its up to you how you will make it.

9. Check always all you sentences, it must have the sense to the created topic.

10. If you wish to mine your money to mining site just be careful that that site is legit and start operating for how many years.

11 GOOD LUCK & GOD BLESS
BTCCheesy

very useful post this may be helpful for beginners in the world crypto or btt and also I really like your post because the language is easy to understand and not complicated .
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

Thanks for the post bro it's always good to learn a few more tips even when you are not a newbie anymore, there are still lots of things to learn.

Zararus

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

New knowledge is needed. The information is changing, conditions are changing. The concept of the business is also subject to change and the need to keep under control. Most importantly, our work brings income.
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:52:42 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 12:15:35 AM by joemanabat05

Thanks for the post bro it's always good to learn a few more tips even when you are not a newbie anymore, there are still lots of things to learn.

Welcome!,  If you want to learn more you can visit META THREAD, there are lot of instructions overthere.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Welcome!,  If you want to learn more you can visit META THREAD, there are lot of instruction overthere.

Good place to be educate yourself, but even in services , you can learn if you read carefully the guidelines from the moderator in the first thread on the "economy/market/service" forum. Just be ready to all competitors around the world as a bounty hunter. This mean war for sure!
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:01:11 AM

ADDITIONAL TIPS: Please Do not post a limited poster/shitposter. Construct your word at least 150 characters or more.
scebeci

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

thank you  Cheesy
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:14:14 AM

ADDITIONAL TIPS: Please Do not post a limited poster/shitposter. Construct your word at least 150 characters or more.

According to your criteria, your post is just a shitpost (=
TC gave good tips. But one of the problem of this forum, and of people in general - they can't read and understand what they read.. So we have tons of  shitposts, without any useful information.
Bla bla bla ... coin ... bla bla bla ... join.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:19:55 AM

This is a very useful post, but still i dont think all newbie will help this, because the real problem for them is that some of them are too lazy to read some topics, all they wanted is to earn and earn. Thats why some of them are subjected to some punishment like banning of their account.
But still lets post and post some of this but in the right thread only, to make them understand the things they need to do.

QueenRoyale

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

I took note of these. Thank you Smiley. Its good to be aware always and lets just be careful and mindful of our future activities in this forum.
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

participate in the signature bounty to get more rewards...

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:27:41 AM

Thank you very much for the tips. Big help from a new member like me
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

2) Choosing a Project/Ico's/program and etc.?
* please take time to read all the details given by the project manager.
it must have the qualities and you must obeserve all the participants who joined the project, and also observed what they do.

3) The project will reflect on the actions of bounty manager, please noticed it if the manager can answer you and make it sure the manager dont have have the red trust.

I think this is very good guidance to newbie on how we start in this forum before really involve in any project.
I think this is very important. Choose the right project by researching first help you to prevent you to fall to a scam project.
And also red trust bounty manager mean that the manager is not very helpfull and not qualified so just stay away from it.
joemanabat05 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:21:58 AM

This is a very useful post, but still i dont think all newbie will help this, because the real problem for them is that some of them are too lazy to read some topics, all they wanted is to earn and earn. Thats why some of them are subjected to some punishment like banning of their account.
But still lets post and post some of this but in the right thread only, to make them understand the things they need to do.

That could the BIG problem of some people out here in the forum, they are abusing the privilege  given by the forum to be part on this society and  use it for a good purposes.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

According to your criteria, your post is just a shitpost (=
TC gave good tips. But one of the problem of this forum, and of people in general - they can't read and understand what they read.. So we have tons of  shitposts, without any useful information.
Bla bla bla ... coin ... bla bla bla ... join.

The name BeEvil is absolutely fit to you, what do you expect to all newbie? Do you think it easy to understand that so fast? I think you are the one that didn't understand in such a good manner and respecting others. Make sure you have achievement in life, if not, so sad to being a hater.

Don't hate others, just yourself is enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: