Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:01:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a 50 to 100 BTC Loan at 20% interest  (Read 2327 times)
aksplace (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 06:28:09 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 09:59:51 AM by aksplace

WHATEVER  Roll Eyes
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 06:39:25 AM

I can do this loan. What's your address? Oh nvm, I see it in your sig. Ok, sent 100 BTC. I hope this helps!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
aksplace (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:01:39 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 07:11:55 AM by aksplace

I can do this loan. What's your address? Oh nvm, I see it in your sig. Ok, sent 100 BTC. I hope this helps!

That's just simply wrong Tomatocage no other way to say it. You did not send me 100BTC or anything for a matter of fact and unless it was a honest error on your part (I highly doubt) you should be ashamed on how you just represented yourself. I signed up with a company called Coinbase.com and although I'm verified it appears they have a 10 limit trade transaction per day. Anyone who actually has some decency and considering investing into me with a loan please contact me!
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:13:07 AM

I forgot to include the transaction fee, so it might take a few hours to a few days to actually show up on the block chain. Keep an eye out for it.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
aksplace (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:14:42 AM

I forgot to include the transaction fee, so it might take a few hours to a few days to actually show up on the block chain. Keep an eye out for it.

I don't know if I should take you seriously or not, Wouldn't you prefer to speak with me in person or over the phone prior to lending money? I take it this is all a joke to you and unless you can clarify or appear legitimate im going to assume you didn't send anything.
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2120

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:34:11 AM

You come here and want to lend 10.000$ with no trust. Are you serious? Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Voogru

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 07:48:30 AM

Date Registered:   August 14, 2013, 01:37:47 PM

My name is Alan and I am seeking a 50 to 100BTC loan from 08/20/2013 to 01/20/2014...

Registered for less than 24 hours, wants to borrow $10,000.

Seems legit.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:00:29 PM

You come here and want to lend 10.000$ with no trust. Are you serious? Cheesy

I guess "Go big or go home" was taken to heart.  Grin

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 01:02:29 PM

Guys, he's a single father with 4 kids, must be legit.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:03:57 PM

We just need to hear about his recent car wreck, house fire, hit by a train, bus, plane story for verification.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 01:07:41 PM

We just need to hear about his recent car wreck, house fire, hit by a train, bus, plane story for verification.

Don't forget the story about how he was just made un-employed.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 04:33:56 PM

Past history has shown that people who borrow large sums of BTC (or any sum of BTC for that matter) have a markedly higher risk of becoming seriously injured to the point of requiring extended stays at a hospital, preventing them from paying back their loans or even logging into the forum. I flagged this guy with negative trust for his own protection and safety.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 07:07:48 PM

I flagged this guy with negative trust for his own protection and safety.

That is why we love you around here TC!

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:19:26 PM

That is why we love you around here TC!

Keep that love between you and him, please. Grin
I still appreciate the switch to the irony side I've been seeing in your latests posts, TC.
Scambusting with a pinch of humor, just makes it more enjoyable!

PS : is aksplace really a fruit? Are you a fruit aksplace?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 07:45:24 PM

Past history has shown that people who borrow large sums of BTC (or any sum of BTC for that matter) have a markedly higher risk of becoming seriously injured to the point of requiring extended stays at a hospital, preventing them from paying back their loans or even logging into the forum. I flagged this guy with negative trust for his own protection and safety.

Oh, the win.

J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:56:49 PM

I understand what you're trying to do... but is it really helpful to abuse the trust system? If I asked for a loan would you give me negative trust?
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:15:48 PM

I understand what you're trying to do... but is it really helpful to abuse the trust system? If I asked for a loan would you give me negative trust?
Better safe than sorry.
And to answer your question, probably not before investigation. The only ones who get flaged right away are the ones jumping directly from newbie jail to lending/markeplace.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 08:20:19 PM

I don't know if I should take you seriously or not, Wouldn't you prefer to speak with me in person or over the phone prior to lending money? I take it this is all a joke to you and unless you can clarify or appear legitimate im going to assume you didn't send anything.

Take him seriously.  Humor us.
Voogru

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 10:00:29 PM

Better safe than sorry.
And to answer your question, probably not before investigation. The only ones who get flaged right away are the ones jumping directly from newbie jail to lending/markeplace.

Perhaps people should have to put up 1-5 BTC before they're allowed to ask for a loan. It seems most loans that are below this are nonsense anyway, really, a loan to buy pot or a shirt? Please.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 11:18:26 PM

It isn't abusing the trust system by giving negative trust to someone who registered a new account and within four hours requested a (equiv) $11K USD loan. I challenge you to find a single successful loan request that was made by a same-day account that was ever paid back. You can begin your search using forum search feature here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search

Let me know if you can find one because honestly I've never heard of a single one in the history of the Lending sub-section. I'm not trying to be sarcastic - I could be wrong since I haven't really checked that thoroughly. But without putting much effort into it I can probably point you to several dozen same-day loan request which were filled and NEVER paid back.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: