Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Green Market Soon...  (Read 942 times)
Crystacool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

See yah! Bitcoin is approaching for a new run, not down but a faster bullish run again. A jump from 6200$ to 7500$ is a good sign.

Time to regret for those who panic selling and those who doesn’t buy on dip. But it’s not too late, there’s still some time as we’re now heading to a new heights. Ride along bitcoiners, you don’t want to be left behind. Are you?

Haha, I think those who chose to sell bitcoin when it went down were sorry that they missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price. When the currency $6000 I bought COINS, now $9000 COINS, I have gained a high return, I'm happy for his decision, I think I COINS will continue to rise

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

See yah! Bitcoin is approaching for a new run, not down but a faster bullish run again. A jump from 6200$ to 7500$ is a good sign.

Time to regret for those who panic selling and those who doesn’t buy on dip. But it’s not too late, there’s still some time as we’re now heading to a new heights. Ride along bitcoiners, you don’t want to be left behind. Are you?

True its such a shame that there are still many among those traders who falter during times of crashes, we tend to forget that these are normal circumstances though we are all free to give our opinion I can't helped but to think that people who spread panic and instill fear specially to new investors by spreading unsupported conclusion how bitcoin will die whenever its market is red are just soothsayers who wants others to fail.

gd432

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

I am sure Mcafee must have a backup plan Cheesy It is relieving to see BTC go over 9k barrier. I hope the correction marathons are over already.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

I am always looking forward to Bitcoin and i don't carried away like selling it,i just keep on holding my coins because i know that it will recover soon..If only i got lots of funds i will buy more btc for investment but since i don't have i will be contented of what my holdings at the moment.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

It starting gain again despite of a huge loss, i'm happy to see that bitcoin is back again even in a slow progress. Those who panic sell are worried to much they don't see what's heading for a good. I'm still at hold today because i can feel the coming back of bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

Hopefully this is the start of a nice green market. We've certainly had a big period of correction so personally i'd be happy with steady growth over the coming months/years. There's been so much negativity it'd be nice to see positivity again
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

We need some good news for this trend to continue. For instance, news like Indonesia banning bitcoins is not going to help. I still hope that prices continues to rise so that I make good return on my investments.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:49:08 PM

I agree on this article what a positive article though , and yes sooner or later it would be green market soon and I'm excited to be honest , cause some predictors too said that it would increase this month.
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

Right now it would be a good idea to purchase bitcoins and keep them for a long period of time. Moreover, not paying much attention to whether it's falling or not, just invest in it and wait. I think that that can be worth something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: