Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys I have a question about faucets.  (Read 47 times)
makoitus (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

Ok, I was trying out this faucet and let's say I got a certain amount of btc. Am I able to transfer that amount to a bitcoin wallet? and if yes, how do I do it? Can somebody show me how to transfer please. Thanks  Grin
I'm new to all of this so please be patient with me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

I'm not sure about how faucets work as of today, but didn't you provide a wallet address to the faucet before actually collecting? Anyway, there are lots of different kinds of faucet services, and each of them has differences in how they work overall. But just look for somewhere in the faucet site whereas you provide an address.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
makoitus (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:50:35 AM

I'm not sure about how faucets work as of today, but didn't you provide a wallet address to the faucet before actually collecting? Anyway, there are lots of different kinds of faucet services, and each of them has differences in how they work overall. But just look for somewhere in the faucet site whereas you provide an address.

So for example, I have an existing coinbase wallet address, I should put that address to where is says deposit or transfer to right? And also, do you know any good faucets? Thank you so much for the response mate.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

So for example, I have an existing coinbase wallet address, I should put that address to where is says deposit or transfer to right? And also, do you know any good faucets? Thank you so much for the response mate.

Yes, however most faucets have a minimum amount allowed to make that transaction and it may take a while to reach that minimum transaction size considering the low amount of satoshi received from each faucet claim.

We can't tell you how to do it exactly without knowing which faucet you're using.

They should have a withdraw menu/button/option. When you're in that menu, you need to enter a destination bitcoin address to send the balance to. This could be your address from Coinbase. Then you enter the amount you want to transact. Then click "confirm" or "withdraw", whatever confirmation button they have.
makoitus (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

Oh I'm really sorry I forgot to mention which faucet I was using, it was freebitco.in. I actually see the field where I can input my coinbase address now. Once again, thank you so much for the help mate.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

You mean withdraw right? Not deposit? As you're actually trying to take your satoshis out of the faucet and not vice versa. Tongue

Do I know any good faucets? Nope. As faucets are really not worth using nowadays. I could make more money picking up trash and selling them to junk shops; or even working minimum wage in a shitty country is a lot more profitable than using faucets.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

Do I know any good faucets? Nope. As faucets are really not worth using nowadays. I could make more money picking up trash and selling them to junk shops; or even working minimum wage in a shitty country is a lot more profitable than using faucets.

I know a good faucet. To the OP, send me a personal message if you're interested in learning about this particular faucet. It's the best...seriously.

But, mjglqw is right, s/he makes more money telling you that he doesn't know any good faucets than he does messing around with faucets.  Grin

Faucets are great for newbies to understand how the transaction system works. They're not great for trying to earn bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: