Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:46:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most successful [ICO's] you've ever seen?  (Read 328 times)
salises (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:38:16 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 07:49:47 PM by salises

The title says it all. I'm curious about what you've seen given the amount of expertise you guys got here.

Edit: Successful in the way of raising funds at the beginning.

Thanks! Smiley
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

I think Tezos and Eos raised big funds, in the current icos i think Envion and Bankera have been a big success and they are still open for funding.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

If you talking about successfull in terms of technology then I am pretty many of the top coins can e justified as successful ICO's

But in terms of profit I recently invested in Electroneum Coin due to lot of shilling coin on the internet. Had invested $200 and each coin was around $0.01 plus some early bird bonus gave me 21000 coins. When it hit the exchange the price was $0.08 and I got too excited and dumped everything with a easy profit of $1480 doing nothing. Now after a month the price is $0.16. I do feel regretted of dumping all the coins tough.

Anyways ICO's are great way to make easy quick money but also a bit on the risky side.
salises (OP)

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

Thank you for replying. Very interesting.

I was talking more about the ICO success itself, independent of the technology.
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

So it was NEO, and NEO became the first Asian token in a year, and I think it would be wise to be part of the crowd.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
zzzatochi

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

how to define success, for the investors or founders? I think ETH is the most successful for investors
NASdaq

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

Best ICO's were NXT, IOTA & STRATIS, and obviously NEM which gave away free stakes that are literally worth millions now, unbelievable but true!
xiaozhang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

I don't know you ask what the mouth is successful, or profit, if is technology, I am very bullish on neo, I feel it technology is great, in the future, its development will certainly be very good
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

The title says it all. I'm curious about what you've seen given the amount of expertise you guys got here.

Thanks! Smiley

According to amount of money raised in ICO, following are the Top 10 ICOs ever.

However, if you feel sad that you were unable to get into anyone of them during CrowdSale and now their prices are skyrocketing, you need not despair because new sensation, Envion has raised $80M+ already and come up as new entry into above list as 6th highest raised ICO ever. You can still participate in Envion ICO by finding site link in my signature. Today is the last day of Envion ICO.

In future, you will find Envion too in list.  Wink
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

Thanks! Smiley

i'v see how successful BTC, but for another ico's  i think eth is a most succesful altcoin for now.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
rezius

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

Stratis
varandas

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

i remember Red Pulse RPX first ICO on NEO platfrom, was big
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

You guys forget about the project of AION ? When it is in their ICO the price of each token costs only $1 each if I'm not mistaken and now the price of each AION token cost $8.09 and also now at top 67 on Coinmarketcap. really gains massive growth on market!
akihiro101117

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

Thanks! Smiley

for me monetha.
it reaches its hardcap at 18 minutes ico.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

There are lots of ways of measuring success, successful for the company, for the investors or for me personally? For me personally my most successful so far has been Zephyr (ZEPH).

kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:27:40 AM

Recently Envion claim to be the 6th largest ICO in history with more than 80 million dollars raise till now and still the ICO is open. Even Insurepal got the huge success is now on the ICO hot list as one of the trending token sales. Crypto-market is developing and a lot of established names are coming with their ICO's now so 2018 will be a year that will very important in crypto-world.
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Thanks! Smiley

for me monetha.
it reaches its hardcap at 18 minutes ico.

Yes very good example that a successful ico doesnt mean that the project is successful. Monetha is imo a scam. I dont understand why people just pump the price
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

In the past few years, NXT and ETH probably, they were the pioneer ICOs, although it's ETH that took off by huge magnitudes.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
CM Australia

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

Not so much the most successful yet but the fastest ICO I've personally seen sell out has been EZ Token.
5,000,000 coins sold in 41 seconds.
I bought a batch as soon as they went live and by the time I finished my purchase they were sold out.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

Thanks! Smiley

If you talking about successfull in terms of technology then I am pretty many of the top coins can e justified as successful ICO's

But in terms of profit I recently invested in Electroneum Coin due to lot of shilling coin on the internet. Had invested $200 and each coin was around $0.01 plus some early bird bonus gave me 21000 coins. When it hit the exchange the price was $0.08 and I got too excited and dumped everything with a easy profit of $1480 doing nothing. Now after a month the price is $0.16. I do feel regretted of dumping all the coins tough.

Anyways ICO's are great way to make easy quick money but also a bit on the risky side.
The op asked what the most successful ico's are and everyone is talking about monetary value?
That is the problem with ico's, too many people treat the token rewards as a quick profit before realising the future potential.
This leads to scam ico's because the scammers know people will buy their tokens just to realise quick profits.

I dont know what the successful ico's are but if monero, dash, ethereum and litecoin had ico's i would call them successful.
Not by price but by working useability and adoption which in turn leads to the coins value.
The ico's from last year have to mature and develop in order to be judged in this thread,
Thats my opinion.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: