Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:04:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS AVALON 3 Module units - will ship today.  (Read 858 times)
pikeadz (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:03:25 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 07:22:56 PM by pikeadz

I have three Avalons for sale located near Washington, D.C. USA.  They were sold as batch 3 but are batch 2 chassis with 850 watt power supplies.

Each has been overclocked and hashes on average, 79 GH/s or so (may be slightly more or less).  Firmware is ckolivas 0703.  These have been up and running stable since I had them delivered late July.  I only did preventative reboots but probably were not necessary.

PRICE:  70 BTC each and I will pay for 3 day shipping (up to $100, but if it is more, I will either ship ground or you can cover the additional cost).  Anything over that, you must pay actual costs.  I can ship today with tracking if you don't require escrow.  I will send you my ebay and amazon seller IDs, and will verify my identity so you can see I am trustworthy.  PM offers or email pikeadz at gmail dot com for fastest response.  I will only be checking this thread a few times a day.

Escrow not required, but you pay the fee if you want it.  Also, I will only use someone reputable like JohnK if he is back from vacation, or someone else we both agree to.

Here are two of them.  The third looks exactly the same but doesn't have the power supply lit up.

EDIT:  Shipping is turning out to be very expensive.  I will still pay up to $100 but it has to be insured for the purchase amount, and adult signature required.  I am also open to local pickup!!!

Maciek

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:19:16 PM

I will buy 1 from you

Please ask johnk or somebody big about escrow. I live in Poland
UPS or fedex shipping please
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:57:45 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 03:13:09 PM by pikeadz

I will buy 1 from you

I can do UPS today if you like.  I think John K is on vacation.  If you need escrow, I would ask that you be the one to initially select someone since you're paying the escrow fee.  As long as they have a decent history on bitcointalk and many positive reviews, I will have no problems using them.  I just ask that you arrange it since it is ultimately for your benefit and protection.

PM me or email since I am heading out.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 04:03:39 PM

John was around as of last night so he probably is still here. Or I can do it if you want Wink

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 04:07:30 PM

I will buy 1 from you

I can do UPS today if you like.  I think John K is on vacation.  If you need escrow, I would ask that you be the one to initially select someone since you're paying the escrow fee.  As long as they have a decent history on bitcointalk and many positive reviews, I will have no problems using them.  I just ask that you arrange it since it is ultimately for your benefit and protection.

PM me or email since I am heading out.

Nah, I'm back since a long time ago. I've PM'ed you guys, thanks again dogie!
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 05:14:20 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2013, 06:38:49 PM by pikeadz

Nah, I'm back since a long time ago. I've PM'ed you guys, thanks again dogie!

Excellent!  Maciek, I am just awaiting your shipping information, and payment confirmation from JohnK (if you do decide to go through him).

TERMS:  We agree on a sale for 70BTC.  I will cover the shipping up to $100 to Poland.  While the subject has not been brought up yet, I suspect it will, and I will be declaring the sale amount of 70btc / equivalent USD as I can get in trouble if I lie on a customs form).  Once payment is received, I will ship within 24 hours.  If you manage to do this in the next 2 hours, I can still do it today but UPS closes at 5pm EST.  Thanks.

EDIT:  Sent Maciek a pm with the same.
EDIT 2:  I just did a quote for shipping to the USA with $7000 insurance.  Prices ranged from $300 to over $800 USD so I am surepoland is more .  This is crazy.  If you have any ideas how to reduce shipping cost, let me know.  Otherwise, this might be prohibitive unless someone can pick up locally.
sahkan

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:43:30 PM

He will have to pay 23%VAT on the value+shipping cost so I doubt this transaction will go through at full insurance...
pikeadz (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 11:45:12 PM

He will have to pay 23%VAT on the value+shipping cost so I doubt this transaction will go through at full insurance...

Yeah, I figured.  

Well if anyone is in the USA and in the market, I will ship them tomorrow.  I initially made a mistake calculating the shipping costs (I used dimensional weight instead of actual) and it's only a little over $300 or so fully insured nd I would cover the first $100.  I have a few reasonable offers internationally but I'd rather sell domestic if possible due to the VAT stuff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: