Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:50:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is all Green in the Crypto World  (Read 406 times)
sirkings0003 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:31:39 AM

I just discovered that it is all green in the cryptocurrency world. We hardly have it this way. What do you think lead to this. How long do you think it will last?

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

I think it may not last for a few days, because the bad news from South Korea and China has always been there, and it is likely that the cryptocurrency market will need to fall in the short term.

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

I think it may not last for a few days, because the bad news from South Korea and China has always been there, and it is likely that the cryptocurrency market will need to fall in the short term.

Well if you are referring to the news about "South Korea will ban crypto", it's not bad news at all. They just said that they want to ban unregulated exchanges, which in my opinion is good news. And the initial FUD that was created because the news was published with titles like "Korea bans crypto" has already disappeared, in my opinion.

Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

Well if you are referring to the news about "South Korea will ban crypto", it's not bad news at all. They just said that they want to ban unregulated exchanges, which in my opinion is good news. And the initial FUD that was created because the news was published with titles like "Korea bans crypto" has already disappeared, in my opinion.
While South Korea's ban on trading is a fake, South Korea intends to further regulate the existence of cryptocurrency, so it could be a time bomb.

waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

After green always rivers of blood and tears  Grin Wait? Or be ready. This is life of cryptoinvestors. Iron ball and patience
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:51:39 AM

Yesterday and yesterday was a pretty good situation regarding the purchase and sale of coins on the market, today is also a very favorable situation regarding the purchase and sale of coins, after bitcoin began to rise in price a little we all are happy here
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

I just discovered that it is all green in the cryptocurrency world. We hardly have it this way. What do you think lead to this. How long do you think it will last?
Green or red , that's normal , and not so important to me ,just invest in the coins I choose , and hold long to wait to get a good return. I am not the right person to do quick buy in and sell out.
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

Hi . There is always so . a couple of days green and growing and Bach negative news . And the market of green has changed to red days . You need to be able to play those waves
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

Who cares ?

Wouldn't the point be *WHAT* you are investing and not what it's worth ?
Why would i care that people are "investing" in scammy pointless ICO's for profit ?
Am i suppose to feel FOMO about losing out on real cash money FIAT profits ?

Not happenin'  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:05:15 AM

I think we deserve the green crypto market now for longer time because we experienced bloody market from the past months.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

Yesterday and yesterday was a pretty good situation regarding the purchase and sale of coins on the market, today is also a very favorable situation regarding the purchase and sale of coins, after bitcoin began to rise in price a little we all are happy here

That was pretty obvious when you are looking at the Coinmarketcap, even though all are looking green there are still certain coins that might fall to the red marker, I really think that many people are favorable with this because I have know so much people right now taking the risk in investing with these coins and hoarding them if there is a certain dip, I really think that Ethereum will make a pump up to the $1500 but will not take over bitcoin as king because bitcoin will have a comeback.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

Most of the top Altcoins are green and investors are now excited about how much do they gonna earn today but some of my Altcoins are dipping and I feel bad about it. How I wish it could increase again so I can dump it and turn it into cash so I can buy a car and travel the world.

dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:18:40 AM

I think we deserve the green crypto market now for longer time because we experienced bloody market from the past months.

Cryptocurrency life isn't all about green and red, it's actually part of the growth. Investors are so lucky having coins that pumped really high in just a number of weeks like Oyster but seems this week is the hardest time of PRL, everyone is expecting it will pump more but feels like we gonna dump some its not yet too late

ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

cycle lol.. few hours later, its bleeding red
ABD85

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:23:40 AM

I think you are getting a bit manio depressive from trading crypto. One day heavy green and all is good the next deep red and you are ready to forget all about it:)
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:27:31 AM

IT is not all green. It always includes RED.
Cheesy
silverleew1

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

Begone junkers!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

IT is not all green. It always includes RED.
Cheesy
Yup, just like in my country. Too many RED lights and will be green if bribe included.
But let's just hope it will be green forever in the future.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

Green or red, is the nature of cryptocurrency  some times it goes green other times red,these does not really bother me,when prize of my coin appreciate more than what i buy if i which i sell.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

There was red day too so this sign is nothing to worry about.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:46:56 AM

Till Bitcoin gets back on its feet. The people in Korea trying to ban Bitcoin is not going to have it their way!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███