Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptogenicBullion (CB) Foundation - Accepting donations (CCN)  (Read 878 times)
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 09:46:57 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2013, 08:23:27 PM by elambert

As those who follow Cryptogenic Bullion know, a little less than 1% of of the ~1 million cap was pre-mined for promotion and growth of CB. As promised from launch, a public ledger has been maintained to provide complete transparency and to show the allocation of these funds.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=246300.0

I would like to take a brief moment to highlight some of the achievements that have occurred and/or have been influence thanks to the allocation of this funding:
  • 4 mining pools
  • CB listed on 3 exchanges
  • Coding edits for enhanced blockchain security
  • Coin flip and Blackjack
  • Website launch (with translations)
  • Bock Explorer
  • New CB logo

Keep in mind all of the above achievements have occurred in the brief ~6 weeks that CB has been in existence! Congratulations are in order for the entire CB community! This project and its successes belong to us all!

A lot of work has been done, however, we are just getting started! The CB Team has grand visions for the future of CB and we will not stop until all of our goals are achieved - at which point we will stop long enough to target loftier goals.

The CB Team has now begun and will continue to pay out of pocket for continued growth and advancement of CB. Note: We have the means to make the advancements necessary and will continue to fund the projects out of pocket as necessary.

We will also start accepting donations to assist and speed the process of growing CB to be a top player in the Crypto world. If you would like to donate to the CB Foundation Fund, please make all donations to:

5kjx1krRwnn77LuTP8B2qb1cxwgkumBqgP

I will keep a public ledger on this thread to track the donations received and to log the expenditures as they occur. Your donation can be documented under your name or you may remain anonymous if you should choose. If you want the donation to show on the public ledger with your name attached, please PM me with you wallet address, amount donated and name you would like the donation to be attributed to.

Very big things on the horizon for CB!!!

~ Team CB

cryptocoinsnews

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 11:25:00 AM

www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2013/08/15/cryptogenicbullion-cb-foundation-ccn-announcement/

/David Parker, Director of CCN
thekidcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

FlutterCoin Developer

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:49:22 PM

Really exciting things ahead for CGB...

1MYL967PR52xiNtqSP9WphRvPzKZDjBdxn
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 07:38:40 PM

Ledger updated with first donation. Thank you for your contribution Killiz!
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:07:57 PM

My pleasure, now spend a few to hire someone to correct the mistake in the word 'Fondation' hahaha

Take care  Cheesy
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2013, 08:20:16 PM

My pleasure, now spend a few to hire someone to correct the mistake in the word 'Fondation' hahaha

Take care  Cheesy

Lol, fixing now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: