Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits?  (Read 1996 times)
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

If the coin I am holding increase in value, I lock the profit I gain and convert it into a stable currency like usdt. When I piled up and reaches a desired amount, I convert to fiate and buy a bank investment
I believe in this thing that securing your profit is far more important thing to do than that of earning that profit. If you will not be able to utilize that profit at a better place, then there will be nothing good which you will be able to make us from that profit. It is better to invest that profit into any of the crypto currency again as this will increase the amount of money which are earning from that investment.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:20:10 AM

For me I secure my profits through first change into fiat and then half of it I will deposit into the bank and the rest used for the needs of my family.

Convert into fiat and send the money to the bank account and try not to send back to the exchanger as slong as possible is the method I use to treat my profit. It works nicely so far.
That is right, we just need to secure our profit for our future, so I am saving for my future too, basically what I am doing is securing my profit in a bank since I cannot secure it in just bitcoin wallet, but still holding some for my future, because I know that it will really increase in value as time goes on.
Securing profits is very necessary because with it will make your finances better, I always set aside most of my profit and convert it to fiat then put it in the bank, I'm afraid when I do not do it, it's the profit I get I'll use to increase my capital and it may actually be lost due to risk, so secure your profit is important
tongkatakai

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down
The method I understand is very simple. I use the long term method where we need a long time to get a lot of profit. For example, we need 3 months to get the benefits doubled
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:13:04 AM

Learn from price action of crypto that usually move going up and down at the same times, i think will be important to lock some profit in to fiat or USDT. By lock some profit in fiat we have some protection if we made wrong prediction and the price of all crypto going down.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

Perhaps by way of entrust to the closest friend so we are not too eager to continue to make profit every time when prices are experiencing ups and downs and able to be patient to anticipate the occurrence of major losses.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

I just make sure that my wallets and private keys are secure and safe. I am just entrusting my private key with a single person so that if things happen, there will be a single person who will know and would have the access to open it. I think it is best to keep our private keys 100% secure.

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

When the price of the coin I am holding is rising, I will observe the price first. If the price starts to turn red , I sell the coin right away. If it is a big money, to be more secure I will cash it out. My online wallet is prone to hacker and I do not want to lose my money that is why I will cash it out. I know I can protect it more if I am holding it right in my hands.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
anonymous2020

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

Feeling like the market goes down, selling capital amount is the good idea then hold the profit until the price goes high again..
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

I am securing my profit by cashing out but only when profit target has been achieved. When there is Bear market I keep my investment in ETH as I mainly traiding ERC-20 tokens and I think it is less risky to keep it in ETH. When market rising splitting them into other alts which I believe will grow faster than ETH.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

If the coin I am holding increase in value, I lock the profit I gain and convert it into a stable currency like usdt. When I piled up and reaches a desired amount, I convert to fiate and buy a bank investment
I believe in this thing that securing your profit is far more important thing to do than that of earning that profit. If you will not be able to utilize that profit at a better place, then there will be nothing good which you will be able to make us from that profit. It is better to invest that profit into any of the crypto currency again as this will increase the amount of money which are earning from that investment.
I think your last statement will not work 100% mate, how means suppose if you invest your profit in other altcoins and that coin price drops after you investing and it stable for a long time then you can't do anything you will lose your profit. better try to cash your profit instead of putting that money in other altcoins.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

I think your last statement will not work 100% mate, how means suppose if you invest your profit in other altcoins and that coin price drops after you investing and it stable for a long time then you can't do anything you will lose your profit. better try to cash your profit instead of putting that money in other altcoins.

Actually you can't do anything about this because it's his way and think the best for his profit and seems he love to take risk so instead of cashing out he want more profit even it's uncertain in this kind of market. Yeah half of me is like him and the rest is like you as I know that there's no assurance here yet I love cryptos thrilled movement. So I was like torn between two lovers. Grin

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

A decrease on the price of altcoins usually open an opportunity for investors to acquire more for short or long-term perspective. In general, cryptocurrencies have a high-volatile price, meaning it can be a double-edged sword when you acquire more but this depends upon your decision if you want to risk it. Typically, I treat market dumps as a gateway to acquire more but I have the burden of observing the market and researching to avoid any loss from incurring.

Well, whenever I have earned 50%, I will withdraw 25% of my profit. That is my way to secure my profit. And I will use that funds to invest in other places, such as gold, bitcoin or real estate which are more safer. You can follow my way if you want to.

My method involves not selling any of my coins lower to the price I acquired them. I diversify my investments and also acquire most of them whenever their price decreases in the market. Most of my coins are primarily for long-term investments but when it involves around ETH or BTC, I usually withdraw them around 2-4 weeks depending on the volatility on the price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

Well, whenever I have earned 50%, I will withdraw 25% of my profit. That is my way to secure my profit. And I will use that funds to invest in other places, such as gold, bitcoin or real estate which are more safer. You can follow my way if you want to.
I will do the same, I will withdraw some of my money them hold the remaining through my ledger wallet. Thus, I secure my profits through cash out and through the safest wallet.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

Feeling like the market goes down, selling capital amount is the good idea then hold the profit until the price goes high again..
Well price will go high more and more so I think it is good to hold your bitcoin for some year as now it is not very high to be sold, so it is good to hold for some more time and let your profit be secure as if you will sell and get money you will probably use it somewhere but in bitcoin your money will remain safe without selling panic, so hold and invest some more money if you have in your wallet to grow your profit more than this.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

I buy crypto when down and then I`ll sell when it`s pump is at it`s peak then I buy again after dump and sell again at green market, that is my method. But sometimes I leave the crypto when I think it will have no potential profit anymore and find for a better crypto to invest in.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

Do not be greedy, knowing that stopping at the right time is the best way to manage your profits when investing in this market. It is less profitable but safer.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

I buy crypto when down and then I`ll sell when it`s pump is at it`s peak then I buy again after dump and sell again at green market, that is my method. But sometimes I leave the crypto when I think it will have no potential profit anymore and find for a better crypto to invest in.
it is also a good decision and method, of course, when one of the altcoin prices goes down we buy it, and after the green or price goes up we sell to make a profit, even if it is not too big, and after that we can buy again with altcoin others who fall in price again, and wait until it rises and we can sell it again, and if for a coin we invest for the long term, we better leave it until the price rises high and in line with your expectations.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

I think the good trader is like a wolf that have waiting for good opportunity. I think the key to secure on trade is have good patience to wacth also have goof knowledge to understand when make decide. So many people has fall on trade because their can't wait and lose mind to calculate opportunity. Some time they make wrong decide when market so green but forget to analize market trend.

nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

when I feel there's a chance that coins will drop.. convert it to usdt..
now, was able to trade with my profits.. capital out already
When do you feel the chance of coins going down? I often transfer my property to USDT every time the price goes down in a day or two. I never felt the coins would fall during this time, but prices fell a lot
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

Do not be greedy, knowing that stopping at the right time is the best way to manage your profits when investing in this market. It is less profitable but safer.
Yes, many people have been expecting too high prices, they keep waiting and then prices continue to fall. I think we should not expect too much about this, we can see that BTC prices are dropping and so are altcoin's, so set a reasonable target.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: