Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do You Secure Your profits?  (Read 1996 times)
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

I don't think if this idea is good for some but this is my way of securing my profit from doing signature campaigns whatever income I get each week was automatically converted into fiat and deposited to my bank account regardless of whatever amount of exchanges during that time because I am not good on predicting when the value will go up or down or willit ever up so to keep them safe I'd rather convert them at least no more worries of losing any amount
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down

In trading cryptocurrency, determine the take profit point is very important because the movement of prices above 15% in a day is still said to be reasonable. I often secure my profit on altcoin when it has reached 100% and it is minimal. So I can say I do semi-longterm investment because it determines the point of high-profit taking. Then from the profit, I re-allocated to bitcoin by 50% and the rest are for my daily use. So it can be said that my main asset is bitcoin.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:48:14 PM

Make your trend analysis and decide the direction & duration of the trade. Wait for the Investment to move into a significant profit.Decide on the amount to protect. Avoid placing the stop loss too close to the current market price to allow for reasonable retracements in the market. Don’t double guess yourself and move your stop loss back into a negative number. Trading takes time, patience and discipline
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:00:02 AM

Before starting to trade, it would be good to set a specific target that you plan to meet so that in the case that you meet the target you will sell the bitcoins that you are having because if you try to get greedy and make more money you might end up losing it all.
Adeyemi

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:06:06 AM

Securing your crypto profits requires great discipline and commitment. You must know when to withdraw you funds from trading without being too greedy. Most people don't have the discipline to do this when the trade is going in their favour. And eventually, they end up losing it all. I once made this mistake too.

The best way to secure your profit is to have a stop loss and withdraw your money into your long term hold or withdraw into fiat. This is a lesson I learnt the hard way.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:08:37 AM

What are all your methods? you use to secure profits from your crypto? when markets are green and you take profits with you before the market goes down
It depends on the analysis or benchmark of each of us. Secure profits obviously I do, I'm not sure might I would be more likely to not take big risks or avoid risk as much as I can. Before taking action I always set a decent profit or raise from a cryptocurrency, maybe it's intuition.

emirkalyoncu

Activity: 256
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:49:43 AM

My experiences about trading is selling when i reach my target because if you wait too much you may come back to your buy point.Also using stop-loss is a good way to secure your trades.Having a target is pretty important in trading in my opinion.Good Luck
cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:47:17 AM

Actually as a new member I do a few techniques to get profit from Crypto but it is minimal because of a lack of fund to invest, then the current value is not so good, as of of now  I don't really have many profit from it. but soon I just wait for another good development and I still work for monitoring the marketcap everyday.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:09:36 AM

I always safe my profit by convert my altcoin to bitcoin, After my profit converted to bitcoin then I don't worry anymore. Most of cryptocurrency users know bitcoin, it must become a safe point in cryptocurrency investment. I don't like to safe my wealth in form of fiat because the value always decreasing.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

Secure your earning is good way , its depend on which coin you are investing. Crypto currency trading is always on high risk as per experts.
If you got enough profit from your coin , you withdraw the base amount and invest at other coin and repeat the process

Trading continuously indeed could make you lured to keep trade what you've got as profit, the point are to have full control over your emotions and just be thankful on what you have achieved, greedy would just ruin everything that you've planned, I personally prefer to cash the profit out and remain trade with the first capital.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
MasterMoney

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

I am a newbie so I focus on hold to avoid losing most resources, for experienced people I think they will trade to increase the asset.   Wink Wink
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:03:42 AM

Before starting to trade, it would be good to set a specific target that you plan to meet so that in the case that you meet the target you will sell the bitcoins that you are having because if you try to get greedy and make more money you might end up losing it all.

I set my target price every time I trade with altcoins and by this I can surely secure my profit that I can be use to trade when the price dumps. Always set your trading goal so you will not be control by greed, if you look at the chart of every coin after it reach the highest peak it will always dump so better to be more secured.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

If you already gain good profits then that's the time for you to sell then buy again with other coins with low amount. Also, choose coins that is already trusted and tested, don't invest with coins that is no assurance that it will grow in the future. ETH for me is the best altcoins that I can recommend at the moment. 
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:18:58 PM
Merited by francedeni (1)

Whenever i get profit, i have a list of promising icos, projects to invest and altcoins. I immediately invest my profits to the best thing on my list. And that is how i secure them.
There are times when i prefer holding if the coin has more potential.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:28:38 PM

Personally, if I reach my goal as to what price I'm expecting my coins to be, then I sold and take around 10% profit. I usually don't dump everything, just get what I wanted then hodl.

Yes, you need to have like a sort of exit strategy. This is very effective to mitigate your lost. We really don't know what will be the top price of a coin, so better to set specific target and when you hit it, sell to take home the profits. Greediness will not bring you good outcome and you might end up losing everything.
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

I just get about 20% of my earning every month and put it on a investment in banks which has a low risk but low earnings for a long term purpose. The other 20% is putted on a savings account to have a liquid cash buffer in case of emergency. The remaining 60% are used for tradIng or holding to earn more and save more. The high rate of its volatility makes me take a portion of it, convert it into fiat to secure.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:27:23 PM

Whenever i get profit, i have a list of promising icos, projects to invest and altcoins. I immediately invest my profits to the best thing on my list. And that is how i secure them.
You have a nice decision to secure your profit. Investing and take profit whenever you need them. Being wised enough is good as long you know where to put your money. You have a list of promising Ico's and coins that has the potential in these choice you have will truly a gaining profit. So in me whenever Im in profit I cashout into fiat half of it to secure what I need.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Good decision.Half of my profit i deposited into my bank account and the remaining half were invested into some good potential coins.Now i'm also into investing ICOs because i have seen it would really create much bigger profit too.Sometimes i prefer also holding coins for my long term investment and trade it whenever i see its the right time to sell.

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:03:01 AM

This is a more on ownself decision or stratedgy and for my own i do take some profits on my coins that have a big profit always in its big pump well in dip i go buy again with some amount always putted in my safe wallet. That wallet will serve as my savings and some percentage of my portfolio to but those cheap coins when in dips if not theres no problem staying safe on that particular wallet.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

My methods in securing my profits is that when the markets are green I only take my capaital so that I wont lose my money,Then I will remain my profit until the alts rapidly increase or when it drops down I will just hold it for a long term whatever happens because I already get my capital so I already feel secure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: