Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Altcoins Under 0.50 $  (Read 525 times)
typeplus

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

Risky, but KIN coin would be my recomendation. Massive upside for this project which will be switching to Stellar over ETH it has been heavily rumoured. Link here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kin/ and here: http://kinecosystem.org/
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

You can check on presently finished ICO's that are below 50 cents you can also check coinmarketcap, But for me I have 3 top picks for altcoins below 0.50,
Viuly (VIU) this s is the direct competitor of you tube its is 9 cents as this moment. Datum (DAT) present  price is 0.13. Check there white paper and road map and Universa (UTN) not yet listed on exchanges just finished ico.
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

I suggest to look below tokens but invest carefully though. In my opinion project are good and have future.

BAT
XBY
REBL
DAT
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:14:16 AM

TNT (Tierion). Tierion will be designed to expand and enhance the network effect, which supports the Chainpoint protocol - the technology of creating digital evidence with a timestamp developed by the Californian start-up in 2015 and using open file systems. 500% + within half a year The nearest events are the launch of the network plus new exchanges
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

Please suggest me some good altcoins under .50$

a lot of all, you can search https://coinmarketcap.com, you can find many altcoin under 1 $, from the order of 100 great until the order of the above 1000. you can analysis own coin / token which would you buy, or to be successful project his future. maybe you can see electroneum there. one of the project largest of Europe. this time possible price is still 0.1 $ in growth. or you can see bitshares, Tron, xvg etc. the price is still under 1 $. if you follow the pre-sale or ICO maybe you will get the price below that, of course, the analysis first before you decide to buy or follow the project that.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

VIU and ERC20.
I do think both of this will have a good chance to increase in value.
ERC20 got a low market now but that doesnt say it will not go up. It just may take time
VIU got millions of dollars now and is already jumping from .08 to .11 in dollars.

You might want to take a look of this two, but it is still your choice if you want to be in.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

In fact, you need to analyze each coin yourself to get experience. I would advise a coin of Siacoin (SC).The Sia cryptocurrency is live! You can rent storage using siacoins and hosts providing storage to the network receive compensation in the form of siacoins. The storage platform itself is still in beta, and only uploads that are 500mb or less in size are supported by the wallet.There are more events in it this month. A would also advise a coin - Cappasity.Cappasity will use its proprietary technology platform as a lever to boost the ecosystem's growth, and it will provide the community with its API and SDK to integrate new tools and technologies developed by third-party service providers.

rogoziol

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

You should pay attention to marketcap and dont look to price for single coin
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

I can recommend worldcore, worldcore is a payment crypto and you can buy the token on Okex exchange.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

erc token within the eth service as they might be available also with the exchange to different crypto coins.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

Cardano is very interesting, but now it's about 0.84$ but still I recommend, sounds very interesting and it has potential.. big one.

Other than cardano, DGB is also cheap... And SportyFi is very nice token, backed up with great team and idea backed by this token.

If you buy now anything, then you should just hodl. All can go down very much, but we don't know when and how...and if

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

Please suggest me some good altcoins under .50$

I think that coin price doesn't matter - it could be cost 0.1$ and then price could be 0.5$. At the same time the coin price could be 0.8$ and then 100$ (for ex. NEO)

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Cryptoprobro

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

The best way is to raise the possible price and buy a cardano - this is a coin of a new generation.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

with the works of moderation as compare also returns from the evaluation with different projects, investors to collects of supports with confirmation as preparing entry with the table to manage with the terms of plan to lasts within the shifts on timelines as entering field of business with the crypto currency trading.

Miningstore

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

Miningstore.com - Mining Rigs and Rig Hosting

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:23:55 PM

If you're interested in mining, SIA is a great coin that's currently ~$0.059261. You can dual mine Ether + SIA with most GPU mining rigs, and the technology behind SIA is very promising. SIA is a decentralized storage marketplace that's gaining a lot of industry adoption. The project is similar to Filecoin but has arguably gained larger industry adoption. I would argue that Ethereum has found a fair amount of success from the community's belief in the technology itself. SIA is very much similar in this regard. It's always good to invest in technology that you, and others, believe in. Check out their website! https://sia.tech/

Host your Antminer S9 starting at $82 a unit at www.miningstore.com
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:36:45 PM

I can recommend PlusCoin. You asking why? In the last weeks, we got pumps for cheap coins like Electra, RedCoin oder Dodgecoin. All those coins where just cheap, theres no project behind, but the price of them pumped like 10x. The PlusCoin Ico endet on 31. December 2017. Ico price was 0.0044cent per token. In two weeks the coin get officially listed on YoBit, Mercatox and other exchanges. Now you can buy some on etherdelta for like 0.001cen, which means it coast 1/4 of ico price. So you can buy some with low risk.
Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

It seems to me that now there are a lot of such coins. And I think that they all have very great potential. For me, a very interesting coin of XBY. I am ready to invest in it most of my capital.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

If you're interested in mining, SIA is a great coin that's currently ~$0.059261. You can dual mine Ether + SIA with most GPU mining rigs, and the technology behind SIA is very promising. SIA is a decentralized storage marketplace that's gaining a lot of industry adoption. The project is similar to Filecoin but has arguably gained larger industry adoption. I would argue that Ethereum has found a fair amount of success from the community's belief in the technology itself. SIA is very much similar in this regard. It's always good to invest in technology that you, and others, believe in. Check out their website! https://sia.tech/

Yes I bet on Siacoin as it is a unique project which will be used by companies in future for storage and no one can even dream of offeringthe competative price which is offered by siacoin and i am just waiting for proper integration in siacoin wallet to buy some siacoins and also i will start mining siacoin to be the early buds to win the fortune.

Am I spamming? Report me!
KellyCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

DGB and SNOV are good projects that have tanked in the past few days. Good opportunity to buy as they should nearing the bottom now. Both well under .50 currently.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

Check spetre both sxut and sxdt not yet on exchange but currently able to trade in etherdelta. Project is huge and demand is quite good, time is also good to buy because they just release bounty tokens so it is currently dump.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: