Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: recommended lending sites?  (Read 130 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

what sites do you all recommend to lend?

worldtraveller
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

Recently I heard about Salt lending and it is too good because it is backed by shapeshift founder.
And another one is ETHlend.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

I don't recommend lending bitcoins on platforms because you can easily get scammed. These sites have an algorithm to calculate trust/reputation which can easily be faked by buying fake IDs, social media accounts etc. and since bitcoin transactions are not reversible, the site won't be able to do much, all they will do probably is provide the info of the person you gave money (which again, his info could be fake). If you want to lend, use the forums and ask people to provide collateral, It's much safer.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

Recently I heard about Salt lending and it is too good because it is backed by shapeshift founder.
And another one is ETHlend.
it's a real site or not, because if the site is a fake lie, damaging the good name of our bitcoin. thought the bitcoin community was just such a fraud, because until now it's a lot of damage to bitcoin, but we never know.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
usahaali06

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

Try searching on google with the keyword "BTC Lending", I make sure the site on the first page is a trusted site to use.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1508

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:31:22 AM

Lending is not a safer option to earn bitcoin. I used to very active on btcjam and given out loans around $1000 USD through their platform. Sadly, I lost majority of that investment because people simply didn't repay me back. Since then I stopped lending business because there is no actual governance present in that market. Even after the lending platform verifies the profiles before activate them in their platform, but if those person runs away with money, no one is there to actually get hold of that person to recover that amount. So I strongly recommend you not to use those platforms. In recent times, I only know btcpop is an active lending platform but think before your leap in that market. 

uylvlprx

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

what sites do you all recommend to lend?
This is still a big risk. If for the sake of insurance I advise you to consider some other ways.
ramzhies

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

I have bitconnect.. but wont recommend of course.. due diligence is a must
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

I lend my Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies via margin lending on the exchangers Poloniex and Bitfinex. The rates on Poloniex are best on Dogecoins, as I experienced and on Bitfinex on Litecoin, whyever. Lending here on Bitcointalk and on the exchangers are the only legit ways, I know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: