Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electrum not showing funds and transactions  (Read 3420 times)
BitcoinFlush (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No longer satoshipoker.org - Can't change avatar

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 10:35:13 AM

Hi!

My electrum wallet shows only transactions up till 30 july and shows only the balance up till that time.
How can i make it reload all the transactions and get it to show my coins? There are over 150 coins in that wallet...

I hope somebody can help out

Let's color the MOON: Y1Dxt2kmHoRRWPBEeKv9rzCfcA7EvrWv82
ThomasV
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 10:39:39 AM

switch to another server; some servers are having a bug

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks
btcven

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

Bitcoin Venezuela

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 10:39:47 AM

There is a subforum for Electrum client https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=98.0

Here is the post related to your problem https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271761.0

Admin: rdymac (PGP) | contacto@bitcoinvenezuela.com | @cafebitcoin | Electrum, lightweight bitcoin client
If I've been helpful tip me a coffee! Cheesy1rdymachKZpA9pTYHYHMYZjfjnoBW6B3k Bitrated user: rdymac.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 10:41:50 AM

Hi!

My electrum wallet shows only transactions up till 30 july and shows only the balance up till that time.
How can i make it reload all the transactions and get it to show my coins? There are over 150 coins in that wallet...

I hope somebody can help out

Delete the blockchain_headers file on your .electrum dir

I've been having the problem that all incoming transactions show up as unverified(-1 confirmations) forever unless I delete the blockchain_headers file and let it sync again, but the transactions do show up when they get sent unlike in your case. Worth noting that my electrum wallet is only using imported addresses, not the ones generated by electrum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: