Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the economic value of Bitcoin?
How is the price of Bitcoin determined? - 1 (33.3%)
Is it too expensive? - 2 (66.7%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Valuation of Bitcoin  (Read 299 times)
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

The price of bitcoin varies as supply and demand. Prices change and increase ...
It seems to me that this is a very controversial theory. The price of bitcoin is affected by the cost of its production. A lot of coins people change to altcoins. For this reason, the value of altcoins also affects the price of bitcoin. Finally, the price of equipment for mining bitcoins and altcoins and the price of electricity is also of great importance. This makes the price of bitcoin volatile and difficult to predict.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

The price of bitcoin varies as supply and demand. Prices change and increase ...
It seems to me that this is a very controversial theory. The price of bitcoin is affected by the cost of its production. A lot of coins people change to altcoins. For this reason, the value of altcoins also affects the price of bitcoin. Finally, the price of equipment for mining bitcoins and altcoins and the price of electricity is also of great importance. This makes the price of bitcoin volatile and difficult to predict.
So, this means that everything was all connected to each other that's why it is so hard to predict the price. People are switching between altcoins and bitcoin that makes the volatility of each coins to become unpredictable.
sujonhossan54

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

I think the valuation of bitcoin depends on what the needs of supply or demand arises. I mean the valuation of this bitcoin arises if the demands increases.
absolutely right.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

There is no direct relevance in the price of Bitcoin by mining, so I know the production cost of a Bitcoin is $ 1000. The cost of production can mislead us. There are many different factors on the price of bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:45:18 PM

There is no direct relevance in the price of Bitcoin by mining, so I know the production cost of a Bitcoin is $ 1000. The cost of production can mislead us. There are many different factors on the price of bitcoin.

I agree with you that there are some factors concerning with the price of bitcoin and not only the demand and supply, but at to some point still demand has a big impact in the valuation of it, so we must at least help bitcoin community to become more popular not only here in bitcointalk but in our country as much as possible.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

Yeah the old theory of demand & supply determine bitcoin prices and other alternative coins beside development announcement that was clear after every fork applied in bitcoin blockchain .

Because only depend on supply and demand, bitcoin value is volatile and "easy" to being manipulated by some group of early whale trader.
The fact is people on this digital era need somekind of currency that fit with their need and bitcoin become the savior !
Hope my government can see the positive side of bitcoin rather than negative.

Bitcoin depends mainly on the supply and demand. In my opinion, we cannot evaluate Bitcoin, the Bitcoin is only priced by supply and demand law, not much utility. Bitcoin share many characteristics of currency. For that reasons, we can only say we trade Bitcoin, not invest Bitcoin.
Because of limited supply, the volatility of Bitcoin will never be eliminated. In terms of fiat, the central banks often stablize the fiat value by controlling the supply, that method cannot be used for Bitcoin

Yes bitcoin is still main stronger is from supply and demand, when supply and demand high, the value will be increase fast.
Valuation of bitcoin can't be eliminated, it will increase every years. But I sure in this era bitcoin can more popular, because in the future more people use digital/virtual currency for payment.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

Yeah the old theory of demand & supply determine bitcoin prices and other alternative coins beside development announcement that was clear after every fork applied in bitcoin blockchain .

Because only depend on supply and demand, bitcoin value is volatile and "easy" to being manipulated by some group of early whale trader.
The fact is people on this digital era need somekind of currency that fit with their need and bitcoin become the savior !
Hope my government can see the positive side of bitcoin rather than negative.

Bitcoin depends mainly on the supply and demand. In my opinion, we cannot evaluate Bitcoin, the Bitcoin is only priced by supply and demand law, not much utility. Bitcoin share many characteristics of currency. For that reasons, we can only say we trade Bitcoin, not invest Bitcoin.
Because of limited supply, the volatility of Bitcoin will never be eliminated. In terms of fiat, the central banks often stablize the fiat value by controlling the supply, that method cannot be used for Bitcoin

Yes bitcoin is still main stronger is from supply and demand, when supply and demand high, the value will be increase fast.
Valuation of bitcoin can't be eliminated, it will increase every years. But I sure in this era bitcoin can more popular, because in the future more people use digital/virtual currency for payment.

That is right, that is why some factors that affects the decision of investors or the demand is the negative feedback of bitcoin in media, they are manipulating the thinking of people, so those who are just new and supposedly wants to invest in bitcoin will eventually refrain from investing in it.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:50:14 AM

I think we who are so long with bitcoin, will not feel weird about bitcoin that can be developing well, affected many factors, and valuable among many people, which's like promising profits to everyone.
Attacks and supports are already increasingly visible, the point here is that we really need to be able to keep its  good name, to be recognized in our own each country as a currency that's feasible to use without having high risk or harm to the country.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:11:57 AM

I think we who are so long with bitcoin, will not feel weird about bitcoin that can be developing well, affected many factors, and valuable among many people, which's like promising profits to everyone.
Attacks and supports are already increasingly visible, the point here is that we really need to be able to keep its  good name, to be recognized in our own each country as a currency that's feasible to use without having high risk or harm to the country.
What do you give the recognition of bitcoin by the government? The government will not allow using bitcoins as a currency because it is bad for the economy. You will be obliged to pay taxes on any income in bitcoins. Maybe even forced to register a bitcoin account in order to track them. Why do you need all this?
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:21:06 PM

Honestly, I was impressed with this good informative, Moreover, bitcoin has become of great value in this period and it has become widespread worldwide, and the technology of blockchain has many advantages, especially for financial transactions that have become easy and inexpensive, in contrast to other currencies of countries (FIAT such as, Euro, Dollars..).

On the other hand, I am pretty sure that bitcoin will  become more successful despite all the enemies who always aspire to destroy it  , and I agree with the OP for the losers, the governments are the biggest losers because they cannot control the transaction  of money in bitcoin , and if the popularity of bitcoin will increase then it sure that the  financial losses will continue on the economy of some countries and the biggest affected is  the banks.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

there may be some value in this electronic product because (a) you may use it for payment and (b) there may be some value from this blockchain and its ability to decentralize, verify transactions
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

Intrinsic value of Bitcoin and any other currency in the world is the acceptance and adoption by people in the world or in such countries that the currency serve as the mode of payment for goods and services.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

Intrinsic value of Bitcoin and any other currency in the world is the acceptance and adoption by people in the world or in such countries that the currency serve as the mode of payment for goods and services.
Aside from that to be used by some companies just like in retail and real estate companies to accept bitcoin, if that happens many would become curious and would be aware what bitcoin is so the demand will increase more, let us help also by encouraging people about this.
Bharat24

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:05:38 AM

Valuation of Bitcoin is not a easy task it's depans on the theory of demand of supply.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: