Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX WITHDRAWALS ISSUE  (Read 1186 times)
cabbage (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 12:58:57 PM

Has Any one had any Euro/ or GBP withdrawals completed, in the past month?

Just leave post format as below(example):-

( Currency ) GBP.
( Amount ) £100
( withdrawal date ) 01/08/13
( Withdrawal completion ) 14/08/13

Hopefully this will keeps us informed that MTGOX is active.

Thanks to the Bitcoin community.
Humax

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

The law of the universe!

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:10:11 PM

Tried to withdraw bitcoins and they won't allow it  Angry

edit: after opening a ticket and tried dozens of times, it finally worked! Thank God!  Smiley

Help me feed my hamster! Donate sunflower seeds!
firstlast

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:15:26 PM

Nope. There's only one way to get money out. As bitcoin.
WattBurner

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:37:57 PM

Can anyone with a domestic Japanese bank account speak on how long their withdrawal times are?
robertmcmillan

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 09:47:54 PM

Tried to withdraw bitcoins and they won't allow it  Angry

edit: after opening a ticket and tried dozens of times, it finally worked! Thank God!  Smiley

I'm a reporter working on a story about this issue. Would you be interested in talking about your experience with Mt. Gox? robert_mcmillan@wired.com
akaman

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 05:01:38 AM

I initiated two withdrawals in August:
1) $5000 USD as an international wire on Aug 8th
and
2) $2000 USD as a SEPA transfer on Aug 12th

I cancelled both wires on Aug 30th as neither had processed by then. My ticket where I requested cancellation of the withdrawals was answered within hours.

So, unfortunately, I follow in the steps of countless others who fail to withdraw fiat.

My BTC withdrawals have always processed without any issues.
nick80

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:33:17 PM

I also had 2 withdrawals to my Canadian bank account and it didn't show up after 4 weeks, so I cancelled both withdrawals.

Its not only USD, CAD also not going through.

This is a big problem, im surprised the price of btc on mtgox has not collapsed.
nick80

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:35:36 PM

I can't believe the price of btc/usd on mtgox still going up, people have no clue the issues there having. Makes this painfull to have to rebuy bitcoins at a high price and sell it off at another exchange for much less.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:41:15 PM

I can't believe the price of btc/usd on mtgox still going up, people have no clue the issues there having. Makes this painfull to have to rebuy bitcoins at a high price and sell it off at another exchange for much less.
Some of us have no interest in exchanging BTC for fiat. I want bitcoin not USD. Therefore the lack of a way to withdraw cash is not an issue. Why not just spend your bitcoins on the stuff you would buy with dollars/Euro/etc. ?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
nick80

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 02:58:45 PM

Some of us have no interest in exchanging BTC for fiat. I want bitcoin not USD. Therefore the lack of a way to withdraw cash is not an issue. Why not just spend your bitcoins on the stuff you would buy with dollars/Euro/etc. ?

I agree, we shouldn't have interest in that, im just thinking for the mass population. I think in order to really expand bitcoin we need proper exchanges working correctly, this will provide more stability for the bitcoin community.

My withdrawal was simply to cover some cost of mining equipment I paid for long time ago when we used to mine.
Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 03:04:41 PM

there is a main thread on this issue, check it out.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 03:31:02 PM

I agree, we shouldn't have interest in that, im just thinking for the mass population. I think in order to really expand bitcoin we need proper exchanges working correctly, this will provide more stability for the bitcoin community.

My withdrawal was simply to cover some cost of mining equipment I paid for long time ago when we used to mine.
I agree with you also. Exchanges should be able to go both ways. I was just attempting an answer as to why the MtGox price keeps rising, despite the lack of withdrawal options. Personally i prefer paying with bitcoin. For example I will fund my account in advance in order to pay for my VPN service. By the time I have to pay the bill the price is likely to have gone up, and I get a discount.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
fieder

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 02:33:49 PM

1) $5000 USD as an international wire on Aug 8th
and
2) $2000 USD as a SEPA transfer on Aug 12th

I cancelled both wires on Aug 30th as neither had processed by then. My ticket where I requested cancellation of the withdrawals was answered within hours.

So, unfortunately, I follow in the steps of countless others who fail to withdraw fiat.

My BTC withdrawals have always processed without any issues.

Did you actually see the withdraw in your account history ? I'm asking because I did the same thing but I can't even see it....so my balance in USD is 0 but I have nothing but an email confirming the transaction (without specifying the amount involved).
xchanga.com

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2013, 02:53:48 PM

one day MTGOX will wake up to realize that no customer will be in their database again and all money withdrawn.
they are not getting it right these days.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
akaman

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:30:15 AM

Did you actually see the withdraw in your account history ? I'm asking because I did the same thing but I can't even see it....so my balance in USD is 0 but I have nothing but an email confirming the transaction (without specifying the amount involved).

My experience was the same. The withdrawals never showed up anywhere. I had to email support and they were more than happy to cancel my withdrawals. After this, both sums appeared back on my USD balance and I was able to purchase BTC and move my funds out that way.
bitmansachs

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 05:58:12 AM

somebody must be able to get some money out or don't see why anyone would use it after so long...maybe i'm missing something...
jeff-is

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 06:45:15 AM

I had exactly the same problem. After waiting for 5 weeks for a euro payout, i canceled the transaction and transfed the coins to bitstamp.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 06:53:28 AM

they always have withdrawing problem
jeff-is

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 12:15:45 PM

In the withdrawl section of their page it is written that they need about 6 weeks to cash out. Angry
SwissMiner

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 12:20:45 PM

.. tried to get USD out of my account .. canceled after 8 weeks  Embarrassed
BTC withdrawing was no problem.

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: