Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:01:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5btc loan needed for bills and car repair  (Read 1799 times)
pazsion (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:42:42 PM

I need 5btc

jumpy has given .16 and so 4.84 remains

his loan term ends sept 12th, and anything not in btc will be made up in usd.

I seek open loans with no deadlines. of any ammount to collaborate up to 5btc.

i will not provide any personal info or collateral. Please do not ask. all loans will be paid back in btc or usd. based on individual terms and agreements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 03:57:10 PM

i will not provide any personal info or collateral. Please do not ask.

These words are definitely comforting.  I'm sure you will get a loan in no time at all!

Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 04:03:49 PM

Nobody is loaning you without identification and/or collateral, seriously.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 06:25:15 PM

i will not provide any personal info or collateral. Please do not ask.

These words are definitely comforting.  I'm sure you will get a loan in no time at all!

lol not even worth reading this thread..
pazsion (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:16:04 AM

thank you for the help, but i thought we were trying to get away from the big banks, not act like them?

A loan implies that both parties know that re-payment is expected.

This is not a donation, but i do accept them.

I would give +rep if anyone did so. And likely credit it towards the completion of this loan.

In the future i may give it back even if you did not expect me to.
Grim Death

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 07:36:05 AM

thank you for the help, but i thought we were trying to get away from the big banks, not act like them?

A loan implies that both parties know that re-payment is expected.

You are asking people to lend you money with zero deadlines. Then tell them you won't tell them who you are. How can anyone expect to get paid back in such a situation?

Seriously, you scammers aren't even trying anymore.
pazsion (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:16:56 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2013, 09:27:52 AM by pazsion

If you don't have money to lend people, you simply do not lend it out. Loans have risk involved. If you can't risk it. you should not do it.

yes,, you are correct these are the preliminary terms i have requested. that doesn't mean that is what i will get. As stated above it is by individual agreements/terms. The lender is free to set terms. But i prefer to remain anonymous. Wherever possible. the way things are unfolding. isn't very convinceing, that this site is safe to share such info.

This forum should also log my ip address, location and telemetry. and give me a guid. You have more ways to tell who i am, then i have to tell you myself. If you really needed to know, it's there waiting for you. But i only trust those that have legitimate access to this info, like mods,,,I will try not to protect or change these things during the loan period.

Instead of jumping to conclusions, you could verify i am not a scammer. But i do appreciate the rapid deployment of "scammer" trolling. It might help deter them from this site. And is reassuring that there are so many and are persistently protecting the community. I'm not sure why this isn't left to the mods and people who have the tools to actually assess properly, who is or is not a "scammer" But sometimes, not even that alone is good enough on it's own.

You should find that i am not.

What ways would satisfy your needs for confidence? other then the traditional, big bank style...stuff? Please remember this is a btc community, and the currency requested is btc. Are any of you people flaming me even loaning out money? it seems you are new and untrusted yourselves.

I have never asked these things of anyone who asked me for money. I gave them what i could. simply because they asked me instead of robbing me xD and 90% of the time, the people who asked...returned the value of that money with interest. thankful i had even bothered to give it to them in the first place.

Right now i just don't have the money to loan out myself, as i've been assaulted by fees fines and shady repair shops who don't account for things they messed up. So i have to do the work myself. I'm stressed out. And don't know anyone who has money to lend out. we are all struggleing just the same. And btc has been mighty helpful so far. So i came here for help.
stormlighter

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:22:31 AM

This forum should also log my ip address, location and telemetry. and give me a guid. You have more ways to tell who i am, then i have to tell you myself. If you really needed to know, it's there waiting for you. But i only trust those that have legitimate access to this info, like mods,,,I will try not to protect or change these things during the loan period.

Ever heard of Tor browser, vpn, proxies etc... Go fish  Cheesy
pazsion (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:35:17 AM

lol, am i useing tor or anything to try and hide? surpriseingly i don't trust tor etc...i don't think it's much better then a proxy etc. and it never helped stop the malware and threats that i was dealing with. so i stopped using it.

good point though!
J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:48:31 PM

lol, am i useing tor or anything to try and hide? surpriseingly i don't trust tor etc...i don't think it's much better then a proxy etc. and it never helped stop the malware and threats that i was dealing with. so i stopped using it.

good point though!

Well obviously it won't stop malware. Viruses don't care what your IP is.

And how would anyone know if you're using Tor? Not that it matters, since knowing your identity is pointless, since Joey's identity has been known pretty much since he started scamming and nothing's been done.
pazsion (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 01:56:58 AM

well that sux, i still need this loan. anything is helpful
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 02:04:30 AM

We do not provide loans to scammers.  Please do not ask.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:18:04 AM

haha, look at your trust d bag...
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:18:29 AM

Where do you usually beg for money?
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:37:37 AM

nobody going to help you just try some other way for your problems not this Embarrassed

pazsion (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 01:54:08 AM

nobody going to help you just try some other way for your problems not this Embarrassed

bitcointalk.org has a reputable site and useable friendly way of dealing with scammers, and helping the good people.

unfortunately it is a public website. And we still have to deal with the other types of pump and dump techniques employed through out the financial market. TRolls and general misunderstandings. by flameing me, these people hope to drive me into buying btc. It's a foolish game that makes them look horrible and un trustworthy. If it doesn't show you, i have ignored any malious or negative comments. I do not seek trades with these people.

I have friends here, and in btc.

I like to help other helpful people who do the same.

If i could take care of a few things, i can make a profit more easily, an return btc to this community and others. I wish to sell btc when i don't owe it. And help make loans possible with less risk.
pazsion (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:12:56 AM

currently one of my wallets can hold .06 per week

a repayment on this schedule could yield 2.88 btc. a year.

just for your consideration. this is guaranteed available income weekly.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 02:39:50 AM

just for your consideration. this is guaranteed available income weekly.

Guaranteed how?  Your word means nothing.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
coldbreeze16

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 06:26:53 AM

Lol Nigerian scammers are getting smarter! BTC/Crypto FTW!
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:18:09 PM

Lol Nigerian scammers are getting smarter! BTC/Crypto FTW!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: