Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:08:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: youbit depost delay??  (Read 130 times)
sonali2015 (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

Hey yestarday i was deposit my ether from coinbase to youbit but no peding or succes .Whats is the problem? any one faced this problem?
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:06:34 AM

Hey yestarday i was deposit my ether from coinbase to youbit but no peding or succes .Whats is the problem? any one faced this problem?

Did you try to visit the TX ID to see if its already confirmed. Check also on yobit if how many confirmations will do before they will credit it to your account.
And Did you pay the normal rate of gas fee ? sometimes if you used lower gas fee it would take so long to be confirmed.
Saltejock

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Contact yobit support with your transaction id in order to resolve the issue.
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

Contact yobit support with your transaction id in order to resolve the issue.
In technical support YoBIT are very often simply useless to handle, many users of this exchange have problems with the input of funds. Sometimes coins do not arrive on the account for several days, and some even stay for weeks.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

it was not surprising to see it.
to put it bluntly,they are doing it intentionally (of course,i could say this based on true story).
no PENDING and no SUCCESS.
that mean you will not get your coin in your wallet,because they will not credit it or they do not want to credit your account.
many people faced the same problem like yours.
no matter how hard you try to contact their support,nothing will change.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

This is turning to a nightmare for me a token has been sent to my yobit.net account till now my token hasn't been credited since a  month now.
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:04:43 PM

Sometimes it seems that these delays are made specifically by the employees of the exchange. It just seems that they first scroll your deposit several times and then only credit it to your balance.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

Honestly using their service before and until now when i was actively trading in yobit i experienced a lot of delay transactions from them and their support is the worst support..
Much better to try to contact them in their twitter and support site so that they are noted that you are having issue to your account..
try to contact yobit here https://twitter.com/YobitExchange and here https://www.yobit.net/en/contacts/

Also just notice that yobit facebook page is gone or deleted..  but don't expect that you can get responds fast or you will be ignored.

"This month is the worst month ever due to lots of exchanges turn into scam.. that affect the value of bitcoin"
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

Yobit deposits are delayed, Last time when I moved a coin in yobit, it appeared after 48 hourrs in my account, but good thing is they funded my account.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

No pending or success transaction where? Coinbase or yobit?
If yobit, try to check the confirmation and also check the TX ID to make sure that your transaction is already in main wallet or not.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

Contact support as others said, we can't really help you.
Oh, yeah, if you see support in chat ask them to help you.
Why do you even use yobit? Don't you see how many problems with wallets they have?
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

It is have not a panic because sometime deposit is delay cos it happen network problem so if you think about any problem with your deposit it is no need to think about it and when you send money in your yobit wallet it will be late for Network Jamer. 
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

You really need to be careful with that one.
They are having a lot of issues, that is the first problem of why there isn't much volume in that exchange, because they are scamming people!
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

Sometimes it seems that these delays are made specifically by the employees of the exchange. It just seems that they first scroll your deposit several times and then only credit it to your balance.

Its very possible that they arbitrage with your coin
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:18:37 PM

You really need to be careful with that one.
They are having a lot of issues, that is the first problem of why there isn't much volume in that exchange, because they are scamming people!

There isn't much volume?  44m isn't much in your world? Whats wrong with you?

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/yobit/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: