Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your recommendations please  (Read 374 times)
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

I'm holding XRB,TRX, and deeponion. Which one do you think will be the most valuable in 5-7 months?

Thanks in advance.
I don't give you advice investment but in my opinion Tron will be the most valuable in 5-7 mosths later because this coin is supported by the corporations from China if i am not wrong and the other rumors Tron will be supported by Alibaba to be used as payment method on online shopping, unfortunately i don't have enough data for my claim.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

I'm holding XRB,TRX, and deeponion. Which one do you think will be the most valuable in 5-7 months?

Thanks in advance.
XRB will become the most valuable coin. At the same time, a lot of problems were appearing in the tron project a lot of people are thinking about the developers of tron project is a scammer and i think that due to the plagiarism of the whitepaper and it's so shady in my opinion. But deeponion should become a bad candidate on your list.
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Depends on how many you have of each. If you got the same amount of BTC value of all of them, I would say TRX simply because the price increase with the most units will produce the higher results. Everybody is talking about DeepOnion but it's fairly expensive and I think I saw someone say in this thread that it wasn't through ICO yet. If you're going long, then DeepOnion should be good, however, the ICO's have a history of getting dumped after ICO and then take weeks, months, and even years to come back to ICO price levels. Obviously the closer a project is to a working product and a revolutionary product, the quicker it will climb back to ICO price and go higher. That's just been my experience though. Personally, I like the more established chains with a lot of prior testing and are close to getting their bugs worked out quicker. If you take profits on one and looking to go into some new ones, CLOAK and RDD are two established blockchains looking to break out in 2018.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
daisukodai

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

I will post information on AIRDROP.
It is AIRDROP of EtherBTC. Check the URL sent by e-mail here and post it on 3 SNS's that you plan to distribute EtherBTC free

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Fw2LG&m=kXm5gJ19ts1YO_2&b=zOM_3CjHO4gBuOGJ7OF0fg .
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

XRB is coin with good future. I think you must hold XRB for 5-7 months. And i recommend ICO where i believe will be succes is DIW
Visit more more information : https://diwtoken.com/
clarf

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

Thanks for the recommendations
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:32:24 PM

I'm pretty pissimistic about the TRON. Yes, now the rate has gone down by 35% a week. But I would not choose this coin for a long time. There are many other projects where the result will be earlier and they are mach promising.

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

Of your three coins, I would choose RaiBlocks for a long perspective. The other two are good for short-term sale. But this is only my personal opinion. XRB has a good potency. It is not yet exhausted. I myself bought these coins for six months or more.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

I would not choose one of these coins. Now I buy NEO and Ethereum and watch the market. These two coins are suitable for long-term investments. Since these are popular platforms. They will only grow in price, as other projects depend on them.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

All except hyper coin like trx. Today altcoin market has mad folk can shut down every coin when bitcoin will be grow
CoinBoy18

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:16:12 PM

I'm pretty pissimistic about the TRON. Yes, now the rate has gone down by 35% a week. But I would not choose this coin for a long time. There are many other projects where the result will be earlier and they are mach promising.

Any projects you would suggest?
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

NEO for the long term investment, cryptopia coins for the short term investment.
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

Due to its huge supply it would be very difficult for TRX to move up.  Lot of people are stuck in it at higher prices waiting to get out as soon as it rises.
Its a long shot.  XRB has the highest potential in my view.

huntybunty

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

I agree with others here about XRB potential. Will be on Binance soon.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

Thanks in advance.

I will choose XRB from your list,,,
There is a lot of excess from XRB, i believe soon this coin will be listed on major exchange , and the price could go x3 easily

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
darecky

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

Modum is awesome in my opinion for a long-term holding.
Invest in BitDegree while it's still cheap, other than holding this coin you can actually use it (it's a platform where you can learn stuff via high quality courses and get some sort of certificates as I remember correctly, do your own research nevertheless).
maestr00

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

I’d pick WaBi and QSP atm
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

🚀 HUGE PROFIT POTENTIAL 🚀

We are a fair and legit pump group!

~We tell you about alts with GAURANTEED gains (OVER 100% IN MINUTES)~

🛑✋ Stop by for your chance to MULTIPLY your balance! ✋🛑

https://t.me/CryptoPopper

Beware of any P&D group.

They are all scammers.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

XRB for sure has more advance technology than TRX and Deepcoins i have read all of their whitepapers TRX and DeepOnion is less ahead compare to XRB,i like especially XRB's zero transaction fee.

CoinBoy18

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:12:42 PM

🚀 HUGE PROFIT POTENTIAL 🚀

We are a fair and legit pump group!

~We tell you about alts with GAURANTEED gains (OVER 100% IN MINUTES)~

🛑✋ Stop by for your chance to MULTIPLY your balance! ✋🛑

https://t.me/CryptoPopper

Beware of any P&D group.

They are all scammers.