Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:32:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO ISSUE: LACKING OF FINANCIA/TRADITIONAL INFO  (Read 94 times)
steber (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

Hello Everybody,
I'm an italian newbie as you can see. 2 years ago I've got the idea to invest in BTC but I didn't finalize it, I've put it out of my mind and now I really complain myself.
Anyway, on December I've bought some altcoins (DOGE - ADA - XRP) because BTC ETH now I think are overrated.

Now I'm trying to understand better how to evaluate ICO investment/situation and I need some help.

I read a lot around about the project, whitepapers, programme, deal, curriculum of project team and others but what really worry me it is the total lack of financial information about company/firm.
I know that cryptoworld is funding on new technologies in a revolutionary way against old tradional economical powerforce as bank, multinational fund ..etc..but It seems me that  everything it's not enough revolutioary to be outside capitalistic rules and traditinal way to evaluate an investment.
Also Facebook, amazon Google... had a financial profile to be analyzed since their start-up.

So why standard profile of infos by cryptoworld limits to ask a whitepaer etc.. and don't want to have:
- data of real company firm registration to a national public register in almost one state
- a traditional income statement
- a traditional profit/loss evaluation and/or a business plan also based on a cryptocurrency euro, rather than $, £, yen euro etc...
Those info could help also to reduce number of scams.

Probably my age (more than 40 y's old) didn't allow me to be so modern but all ICO websites, without those traditional infos, seem me only a lot of word even if I understand that basic technology or ideas are good. To have a real monitoring of a these big amount of money that ICOs collect (a lot of equivalent million $) need to be checked. I'm not saying to have some rulse of to nasdaq traditional stock exchange, central bank , SEK etc.. but as in a lot situation of life not all the past things have to be throw away. 

Sorry for the long speech/write but i'm seriously trying to evaluate ico to make good affairs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: