Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there that we can earn Bitcoin?  (Read 506 times)
jrtm

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:57:23 PM

There are many ways to earn a Bitcoin, the best way is to buy it from some exchange and you can also earn it by mining (it is really difficult to mine BTC these days). You can participate in Airdrops, Bounties etc
sahasuramen

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

Bceм cпacибo , ктo oткликнyлcя и oтвeтил)) Smiley
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

Heard that now the production is very weak?
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:20:24 AM

There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin and basically it has two options. One is using your money from your pocket if you are planning for investment, trading, and mining. The other one is doing the already mentioned ways without using a single penny out from your pocket and that's through bounty that are available in this forum.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Crypt0nonimus

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

Trading is what I personally do. Mainly use Paxful for that
cryptoiqtech

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:40:41 PM

There are lots of ways to earn bitcoin and basically it has two options. One is using your money from your pocket if you are planning for investment, trading, and mining. The other one is doing the already mentioned ways without using a single penny out from your pocket and that's through bounty that are available in this forum.

Can you please expand on the bounty option a little?
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

Apart from mining and trading, you can look up for faucets. They are usually tiny amounts but that's a good place to start.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

Hello everyone, I am a newbie here and I am trying to learn more about Bitcoin. Therefore, I wanna know how many ways that we can earn Bitcoin. Thank you so much.
Ohh lots of, you can gain some coins by airdrops and exchange them to bitcoin, you can join to campaign and earn money in bitcoin, you can mine or just trade coins, so it is up on you which one you would like.
diora11

Activity: 132
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

There are many ways for you to get bitcoin.
1. Bounty Campaign: By following a campaign conducted by a bounty campaign service provider you can obtain BTC in varying amounts. Usually in bounty campaign you will be asked to perform several tasks that vary.
2. Airdrop: Usually you will only be asked to perform a simple task to get BTC.
3. Mining: If you have enough capital to buy a rig equipment, you can get a BTC through a mining process that will produce some type of Coin or Altcoin then you can sell it to BTC.
4 Trading: You can buy BTC when it is cheap and then sell it for expensive price so you have more profit. You can also trade against other Altcoin to get BTC.
5 Gambling: You can bet your BTC balance on some developers of BTC gambling service providers.
6 Faucet: You can visit some of the websites that provide BTC for free by following the rules they have made.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

There are many ways for you to get bitcoin.
1. Bounty Campaign: By following a campaign conducted by a bounty campaign service provider you can obtain BTC in varying amounts. Usually in bounty campaign you will be asked to perform several tasks that vary.
2. Airdrop: Usually you will only be asked to perform a simple task to get BTC.
3. Mining: If you have enough capital to buy a rig equipment, you can get a BTC through a mining process that will produce some type of Coin or Altcoin then you can sell it to BTC.
4 Trading: You can buy BTC when it is cheap and then sell it for expensive price so you have more profit. You can also trade against other Altcoin to get BTC.
5 Gambling: You can bet your BTC balance on some developers of BTC gambling service providers.
6 Faucet: You can visit some of the websites that provide BTC for free by following the rules they have made.
I think I'm more suited to investing and trading to have a quick bitcoin. I do not have the technical expertise to be able to mine. Undecided
levelnaut

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

I am very quckly tired from one type of activiity. But netwroks - that is ok for that.
Shikisha

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

In crypto world there are classic ways and modern ways to earn coin such as bitcoin, neo, etc.

Classic Ways :
1. Trading
2. a. Hardware Mining
    b. Cloud Mining
3. Faucet

Modern Ways :
1. Lending
2. Staking or Masternode : Almost same but it's different
3. a. Bounty
    b. Airdrop 

Because bitcoin is first cyptocurrency which exist in the world, it only can be earned by using classic ways.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

This is a question I will also like to be enlighten to. Looking forward to know what ways are there to earn bitcoin easily.
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

Do not forget how attractive BitCoin looks like; Do not be a hunter when hunting. cheat too. you should pay attention to sites or mining sites if they give you more than you think.
levelnaut

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

In crypto world there are classic ways and modern ways to earn coin such as bitcoin, neo, etc.

Classic Ways :
1. Trading
2. a. Hardware Mining
    b. Cloud Mining
3. Faucet

Modern Ways :
1. Lending
2. Staking or Masternode : Almost same but it's different
3. a. Bounty
    b. Airdrop 

Because bitcoin is first cyptocurrency which exist in the world, it only can be earned by using classic ways.

And what about crypto networks? Have you tried to earn there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: