Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The World's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications.
yes - 3 (100%)
no - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ArcBlock  (Read 124 times)
buiductin0211 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

An open source protocol that provides an abstract layer for accessing underlying blockchains, enabling your application to work on different blockchains.
•Launch first decentralized apps built on ArcBlock with selected clients.
•Launch Open Chain Access Protocol and reference implementations for major blockchains (Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc.).
•Public launch and popularization among the general public.
•First Developer Conference for ArcBlock developers and partners.
•Launch the support and Blocklet Building Blocks for digital media, publishing, and knowledge sharing.
•Design and implement  support for IoT blockchain applications. (Support MQTT protocols and AWS IoT service. Consider supporting IOTA as a blockchain underlayer).
•Build the decentralized marketplace for ArcBlock decentralized applications and their tokens.
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:36:42 PM

ArcBlock is a Blockchain 3.0 application ecosystem developed by the entire ArcBlock community.
ArcBlock, the world's first blockchain ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized applications. ArcBlock is aiming to seamlessly connect between the existing system and services, and blockchain networks, throughout dynamic industries.
According to Flavien Charlon the creator of Colored Coins, Open Assets Protocol, and Openchain, ArcBlock represents a major technological advance that will usher in the 3.0 generation of blockchain applications.

Regardless of all the FUD, I am very excited about this project

evgeshti

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

An open source protocol that provides an abstract layer for accessing underlying blockchains, enabling your application to work on different blockchains.
•Launch first decentralized apps built on ArcBlock with selected clients.
•Launch Open Chain Access Protocol and reference implementations for major blockchains (Ethereum, Hyperledger, etc.).
•Public launch and popularization among the general public.
•First Developer Conference for ArcBlock developers and partners.
•Launch the support and Blocklet Building Blocks for digital media, publishing, and knowledge sharing.
•Design and implement  support for IoT blockchain applications. (Support MQTT protocols and AWS IoT service. Consider supporting IOTA as a blockchain underlayer).
•Build the decentralized marketplace for ArcBlock decentralized applications and their tokens.

And what's the point of copying the text from the official site and handing it out for your post on the forum? Why does every novice consider it his duty to create a topic and thinks that this will be counted as a message in the subscription company? I do not think that the staff of the project will like it, because, for example, I can not find in the search what I need to ask in the field of ArcBlock because I get to the mountain of such lonely messages as yours!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: