Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating your ICO and coin anyone available?  (Read 110 times)
sale666 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

Hello im interested in creating my own coin for a certain group of people that would be using it.
Does anybody have technical knowledge to do it on x11 or scrypt whatever is better?

How much you recon the creation of the coin,website,interface would cost?
Cheers
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

Hello im interested in creating my own coin for a certain group of people that would be using it.
Does anybody have technical knowledge to do it on x11 or scrypt whatever is better?

Cheers
yes ,, me and a group of people here have the same thoughts with you. right now, we are looking for a good idea, but now I think it will try to think of a project that is needed in health and education. with the method of collecting a drug that can be accessed by the users and have access to science because with our knowledge will be more intelligent and useful in living life.
for a fee issue, I will make a parameter of how hard I work, how much I calculate the payout.
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:35:03 PM

Cheers

Is the new trend now everybody to creates a new ICO?
Why you are interested to create an ICO, do you have any good idea or something that you want to build on a decentralized network?
MyOddz

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

Here for a good time, not a long time.

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

It is quite easy to create your own coin, whether for ICO or for personal use between friends. You can find out more about it at www.ethereum.org

It is very cheap to do it if you know the programming, or you can copy and paste data from their site.

It will cost you money to deploy it on the ethereum main net though, about $30. you can then add it as a coin in myetherwallet.com

LOTS OF ETHEREUM ENS (.eth) NAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE, CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: