Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion Coin and Ripple Coin the best of 2018??  (Read 383 times)
edsnow2017 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:15:31 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 10:44:25 PM by edsnow2017
Merited by legendster (1), krishnaverma (1)

DEEP ONION COIN and RIPPLE

Good day to all of you guys I wanna tell you the best altcoin to invest with time and your effor this 2018(MY OPINION)

As what you can see the crypto market have so many altcoins and most of users and beginner are not sure what good altcoins they will buy and to start with.A total of 1426 altcoins exist in the market today and some of them aee good to invest with and others are not view this link to see all the altcoins exist in the market (https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/) This 2018 I think this coins will be a good one.

1. DEEP ONION COIN

WHAT IS DEEP ONION COIN?
           DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.
  Highly Secure Transaction
      The highly secure wallet is designed to keep your identity safe from government agencies and prying eyes.
  Untraceable Payments
      Send and receive payments anonymously and hide your identity. All transactions are private and sent through the TOR network.
  Secure Wallet
      Download the secure wallet for Windows, Mac or Linux. A paper wallet is also available if needed.

This was the best feature of deep onion coin for me.

Official Website of DeepOnion Coin: https://deeponion.org

2. RIPPLE COIN

WHAT IS RIPPLE?
          Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange and remittance network by Ripple. Also called the Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) or Ripple protocol, it is built upon a distributed open source Internet protocol, consensus ledger and native cryptocurrency called XRP (ripples). Released in 2012, Ripple purports to enable "secure, instantly and nearly free global financial transactions of any size with no chargebacks." It supports tokens representing fiat currency, cryptocurrency, commodity or any other unit of value such as frequent flier miles or mobile minutes.At its core, Ripple is based around a shared, public database or ledger,[6] which uses a consensus process that allows for payments, exchanges and remittance in a distributed process.

Ripple coins (XRP) were created in 2012. At the launch, 100 billion XRP were created. Unlike Bitcoins, where the new coins can be mined by miners, in the Ripple ecosystem, new coins are not created. Rather, some amount of XRP is destroyed every time a transaction is made. This is to ensure that no one sabotages the network through a ledger spam. Other than this, the only other usage of XRP is to use it as a native conversion currency for cross border money transfers. In my opinion, the value of Ripple coins will depend on the adoption of Ripple platform by banks. If more and more banks adopt the Ripple protocol, the usage and value of XRP will increase. Since Ripple coins cannot be used for other purposes (like Bitcoins which can be used for purchase of goods or services), the value proposition from a profit perspective as of today is much lower than Bitcoins.

Official link of Ripple: https://ripple.com/xrp/

PS: IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION ON WHAT ALTCOIN WILL BE THE BEST FOR 2018 THEN DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT BELOW THEIR FEATURE AND INFORMATION THAT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP FOR EVERYONE Smiley

edsnow2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

I just might agree on you selecting DeepOnion as one of the best altcoins. DeepVault, DeepSend are crown of DO what i know of. Im nostalgic about TOR, and the working principle of Onion makes me eager to select it as best altcoin in 2018. Idk what else they have, ill have to check it out.

Im not sure about Ripple, still its attractive. Yet, Deeponion is a fresh start and much more appealing to invest.

yes I certainly agree with you about DO but the reason why I choose it as my best of 2018 because the features in posses and ripple because I heard news that ripple was use by banks I just don't know yet if it was true and ripple is rapidly raising up in the market
edsnow2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

While DeepOnion have features such as 100% TOR network, their blockchain is public which means anyone can trace your coin movement once they know your coins address. Furthermore, using TOR isn't 100% secure because some vulnerability such as exit node.
From security/privacy, i think Monero is better since they use ring signature and everyone is forced to use zero-knowledge-proof. With right full nodes configuration, Monero is far more secure and private than DeepOnion.

However, DeepOnion still attractive if you're looking for investment while Ripple hype is over (for now). I think Cardano also have potential even if their goal is too big.

I think this is quite true I am a long time user of a tor network and I heard some users were tracked so I can't conclude that TOR networks isn't vulnerable in such tracing techniques

thanks for your altcoins suggestions
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

I have trust issues about ripple Smiley.I have a strong feeling about CHSB is gonna be succesfull btw , ofc i don't know but CHSB can be the coin of 2018

edsnow2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

I have trust issues about ripple Smiley.I have a strong feeling about CHSB is gonna be succesfull btw , ofc i don't know but CHSB can be the coin of 2018

what is CHSB? and it's features sir/ma'am?
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

Bleeding DeepOnion pushers.  One day you'll realise DeepOnion is of little interest to those outside the airdrop and pump group.  Not knocking it as a coin, its serves function for those that want it, but that market is small.

Ripple is the compete opposite isn't it, being the establishment's coin of choice?
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

I agree, ripple has already gathered a good amount of capitalisation in dollars. In terms of capitalisation, if I'm not mistaken, it's right up there after ethereum, which is third place.
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Sorry to say, but I wouldnt put my money in either.
Deeponion is like so many other privacy coins, once the airdrops stop its gonna lose its momentum.
Ripple the bankster coin, insane marketcap and mooned because of normies entering the market looking for some cheap coin.

IMO best coins of 2018 will be OMG and WTC. WTC with insane tech, and OMG because of its huge mainstream potential.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

Yes both the coins had a very good start in the year 2018 and will touch great heights in the coming future as ripple is considered as the 2nd coin in the list of top valued coins. whereas deeponion coin also has a great value now and it is best for the people to invest in any of these coins.

DedvTapkax

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

These are not the best coins, but some of the best. I also invested in them and hope that I will get a good profit from this.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
guy369

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

Swissborg...One of my favourites of 2018
Fobrins

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

While DeepOnion have features such as 100% TOR network, their blockchain is public which means anyone can trace your coin movement once they know your coins address. Furthermore, using TOR isn't 100% secure because some vulnerability such as exit node.
From security/privacy, i think Monero is better since they use ring signature and everyone is forced to use zero-knowledge-proof. With right full nodes configuration, Monero is far more secure and private than DeepOnion.

However, DeepOnion still attractive if you're looking for investment while Ripple hype is over (for now). I think Cardano also have potential even if their goal is too big.

But there is something called DeepSend. A great Deeponion feature. It will help to reach a full anonymity.
I agree Onion is still attractive for investing.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

Swissborg...One of my favourites of 2018

I've participated in the Swissborg campaign, that was a good one. They should be in exchanges real soon.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

i think that i have always shown my appreciation for these two altcoins they represent a success among other alts such as electronuem and dovu good luck for all.
Suskunadam

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

First of all, thanks for sharing your opinion with us!

I would agree with you on the potential of DeepOnion, but I can't agree with you on XRP. I think XRP is a solid and reliable coin, but it doesn't have much chance of going to moon.
Mr.Barsuk

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

DeepOninon nor much better than XVG ! Absolutely the same technology.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:05:58 PM
Merited by Viscera (3)

Ripple is over hype and it's over if they will burn supply might as well to buy more Ripple or if you want to get more potential this year then DEEP ONION is ready in action but seems that their transaction are traceable i don't think it matters but they can make a solution for that. Deep Onion is 100% TOR and needs to be super Anon coin.

777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:28:47 PM

While it is possible that both do well in 2018 I think Onion has more room for growth in 2018 and think they will do better. Although they aren't 100% TOR secure yet I think with the next update they are planning to integrate that and with the incoming technology your coins with always be able to be mixed, have ring signatures, and zk proof. Big times ahead for Onion I mean if a shitcoin like Verge can moon, literally anything can.

edsnow2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

First of all, thanks for sharing your opinion with us!

I would agree with you on the potential of DeepOnion, but I can't agree with you on XRP. I think XRP is a solid and reliable coin, but it doesn't have much chance of going to moon.

Why? XRP don't have a chance to get up high? I not XRP what it would be?
edsnow2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:33:47 PM

While it is possible Cool that both do well in 2018 I think Onion has more room for growth in 2018 and think they will do better. Although they aren't 100% TOR secure yet I think with the next update they are planning to integrate that and with the incoming technology your coins with always be able to be mixed, have ring signatures, and zk proof. Big times ahead for Onion I mean if a shitcoin like Verge can moon, literally anything can.

And everyone were looking forward for the development to DeepOnion Coin thanks for your info
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: