Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLUENCE.ONE – A Decentralized Database Network for Decentralized Internet  (Read 1279 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

" Clients and storage providers (miners or hosts) participate in a storage market where miners are rewarded for the disk space
and computational resources, and clients can choose a set of providers for
their specific service level and costs requirements."
I didn't really understand how the service provider base would be created for customers to choose from. Can I get an explanation?
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

I think such a platform is very suitable for the medical sphere of service. Medical secrecy and the transfer of such files could make full use of their capabilities through such a system of encryption.
I think that there are a lot of such spheres, for example, police documents or data on witnesses, which should be strictly confidential. I think the demand for tokens will be huge.
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

How can members of your system provide transaction verification? It is possible that there will be different opportunities for participants - not only to store data, but also to transfer, that is to be connecting lines between nodes?
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:22:40 PM

How can members of your system provide transaction verification? It is possible that there will be different opportunities for participants - not only to store data, but also to transfer, that is to be connecting lines between nodes?
This should happen in automatic mode. Such a platform should ensure minimal human intervention. As far as I understand, thanks to this, storage, management and processing services will be able to compete in the open market.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

Really good project, I think the price of tokens will grow several times, this year already. Yes, I think it will help us as investors to earn. Good luck with your development, I'll wait for the launch of the platform.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:44:47 AM

The development of Blockchain technology contributes to the creation of such FLUENCE platforms. I hope that the developers will do everything necessary for the successful completion of the project, because I believe that it is important for the empowerment of Blockchain.
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:27:01 AM

The development of Blockchain technology contributes to the creation of such FLUENCE platforms. I hope that the developers will do everything necessary for the successful completion of the project, because I believe that it is important for the empowerment of Blockchain.
I wonder if it will be possible to run sites on this system or is it just a repository? I think in this case it will be good and will be an additional advantage for investors. But even if it is a stable and safe storage it is also very important.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

I wonder if it will be possible to run sites on this system or is it just a repository? I think in this case it will be good and will be an additional advantage for investors. But even if it is a stable and safe storage it is also very important.
This project will be more ambitious, I think. If the work is performed according to all the mentioned points, it will allow to create any applications over the FLUENCE, as well as everyone who wants to benefit from it.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

Interesting idea. It turns out that all who build on your base additional applications will pay you a commission? Such a project can attract a lot of profitable payments. Will the payment look like a subscription or all depends from data transfer?
Quelowessianni

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:22:41 AM

Interesting idea. It turns out that all who build on your base additional applications will pay you a commission? Such a project can attract a lot of profitable payments. Will the payment look like a subscription or all depends from data transfer?
Yes, I also would like to know what the tariffs will be for ordinary users and will there be any special conditions for investors who will buy tokens on the ICO?
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

The project has an excellent team of partners and advisers, I think this has a very positive effect on the growth of the token rate. Good luck with your work.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

Now there is a rapid growth of digital data that need additional protection. There are not enough companies in the market that can compete in the market of such services. I think that the developers of this ICO can create a good product that will take a worthy place in this chain.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

Now there is a rapid growth of digital data that need additional protection. There are not enough companies in the market that can compete in the market of such services. I think that the developers of this ICO can create a good product that will take a worthy place in this chain.
I would like to see how this all works. When do you plan to launch the alpha version of the platform? Will you have your own nodes or they will only belong to users.
Letopisets

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

I see that the developers of this ICO take an active part in the conferences on the development of the Blockchain network. This will affect the trust of the FLUENCE application as expected. Such events increase the ratings of the project.
sahabond

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

I see that the developers of this ICO take an active part in the conferences on the development of the Blockchain network. This will affect the trust of the FLUENCE application as expected. Such events increase the ratings of the project.
And where you can see reports or videos from conferences. And I would like to see announcements from future conferences, I think this is an important information for investors.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

What are the company's priorities for the coming year? And please tell us what are the tariffs on the platform? It will be cheaper than similar services or the price will be approximately the same
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

What are the company's priorities for the coming year? And please tell us what are the tariffs on the platform? It will be cheaper than similar services or the price will be approximately the same
It seems to me that the main work will be to create a prototype that is planned for this year. Well and very important points, such as expansion of the project, work on a database and creation of a payment system.
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

Hey. Will there be any priorities for the holders of the tokens? How can investors make money in addition to selling tokens on the exchange?
Letopisets

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

Hey. Will there be any priorities for the holders of the tokens? How can investors make money in addition to selling tokens on the exchange?
"FLU token is a utility token issued on the Fluence network. Using FLU is the
only way to acquire services in the network: pay for the data storage, data
requests and validation operations. Its purpose is to secure all operations in
the network without enabling any intermediaries."
I think it shows the token's features. All investors can use the token to work on the network.
Nthissibar

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

And where you can see reports or videos from conferences. And I would like to see announcements from future conferences, I think this is an important information for investors.
The developers website has a calendar of participation in conferences:
Feb 16-18
Bitcoin Superconference, Dallas
Mar 15-16
Tokenfest, San Francisco
Mar 20-21
Token 2049, Hong Kong

I liked the offer of this ICO. It covers many issues that are now relevant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: