Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLUENCE.ONE – A Decentralized Database Network for Decentralized Internet  (Read 1279 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

I noticed that the project has a solid and experienced team. This is very good since it raises the credibility of the project. I have already made a decision to buy tokens. In the future, I want to participate in the mining.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

There is a growing issue of healthy competition in the storage and transmission of information. I hope that the FLUENCE team will be able to provide a project that takes a worthy place in the provision of such services.
Georysimu

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

" Clients and storage providers (miners or hosts) participate in a storage market where miners are rewarded for the disk space
and computational resources, and clients can choose a set of providers for
their specific service level and costs requirements."
I didn't really understand how the service provider base would be created for customers to choose from. Can I get an explanation?
but I do not understand the service will only provide disk space or it will work as a hosting and it will be possible to buy CPU time
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:09:32 PM

The projects which offer such services gradually begin to develop. How are you going to attract new users to your network? At the initial stage you do not plan to use promotional offers for the first participants? I mean both miners and users.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:19:35 AM

The projects which offer such services gradually begin to develop. How are you going to attract new users to your network? At the initial stage you do not plan to use promotional offers for the first participants? I mean both miners and users.

I also wonder what budget will be allocated for the advertising campaign? Will it depend on how many tokens will be sold?
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

I also wonder what budget will be allocated for the advertising campaign? Will it depend on how many tokens will be sold?
I agree with you. For a good start of such project it is necessary to offer discounts or any advertising move to pay attention to advantages of such application. You don't have an active campaign of generosity right now?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

Really good product, I think it will be in great demand in the future. I hope the price of tokens will grow in the future. Since I have already decided to buy tokens.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

Please tell us in which countries are you going to start work in the first stages? Will there be a reward for miners in different countries?
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

I think that the network will be able to work normally only with wide distribution around the world. I read that the prototype is tested in the country of developers. Is it possible to clarify the country in question and do you plan to test the connection between several countries this year?
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

You have collected enough good investments during pre-ICO. You can tell me more about how the first stage of sales will be held during the ICO. I don't know what the white lists are talking about? Do you need to register for a bounty campaign?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

I agree with you. For a good start of such project it is necessary to offer discounts or any advertising move to pay attention to advantages of such application. You don't have an active campaign of generosity right now?

I am trying to understand the distribution of such a large amount of fees to different needs. But I do not see how much is allocated to different groups of items of expenditure of this ICO. Is it possible to get more information about such distributions of the received investments?
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

Fluence Labs is working on the use of different database drivers in its network. This is a great solution for integrating different networks, which simplifies the use of cloud infrastructure.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

Fluence Labs is working on the use of different database drivers in its network. This is a great solution for integrating different networks, which simplifies the use of cloud infrastructure.
Yes, the idea is certainly excellent, but I would like to see how this wax will work in practice. I will wait for the launch of the alpha version of the product. Good luck in development.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

I'm curious what the requirements for miners will be. Will it be possible to mine your tokens on your home PC or will you need special equipment for this?
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:18:34 AM

Large companies are already interested in using your database? Are there any preliminary arrangements? I myself would become an active user.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

Large companies are already interested in using your database? Are there any preliminary arrangements? I myself would become an active user.
I think if the base is reliable and stable, I think even government agencies will be interested in cooperation. I think tokens have a great perspective.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

I'm curious what the requirements for miners will be. Will it be possible to mine your tokens on your home PC or will you need special equipment for this?
I think that's what this platform is for. So that each participant can provide their resources to create a network and get profit from it. Encrypting your personal information should ensure that you can store it anywhere in the network you create.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

This will be a great chance to expand this project. But I think big companies will only be able to join after the prototype is completed. It is necessary to make good preparation of the data for introduction in this system.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:42:01 AM

This will be a great chance to expand this project. But I think big companies will only be able to join after the prototype is completed. It is necessary to make good preparation of the data for introduction in this system.
I think the demand for tokens will grow in the future. Since the development that will operate stably and safely for a long time people need. I think for the time being with the bounty program. And there will be seen.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

Friends, will your company be represented at conferences? I think this is an excellent way to promote your product. If you would like to receive a schedule of conferences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: